• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

★ Static ★ RevCMS Edit ★ With SWF ★ More Included ★

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, RageZone community I am releasing static hotel cms because it is probably going to be released sooner or later. Plus the person who made this RevCMS edit sold it to some skid which I find it very sad that someone would buy a "REVCMS EDIT" but anyways who cares.

Credits: take no credit all credit goes to Static!

Screenshots
P.s some of the pages might be outdated but who cares.
orB6eXQ - ★ Static ★ RevCMS Edit ★ With SWF ★ More Included ★ - RaGEZONE Forums

s5tXv9m - ★ Static ★ RevCMS Edit ★ With SWF ★ More Included ★ - RaGEZONE Forums

pIAfzDs - ★ Static ★ RevCMS Edit ★ With SWF ★ More Included ★ - RaGEZONE Forums

IT does have a sexy housekeeping btw.

P.s deciding if I wanna release the emulator to the public.

Download Link:

Proof
286ecca28b8a6eff87653031c19fdf64 - ★ Static ★ RevCMS Edit ★ With SWF ★ More Included ★ - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what's so special about this edit? =D

Reaction score
The best part of this edit is the fact the entire clean structure RevCMS was based on, is practically destroyed. Files are thrown about, codes a mess, and it's just all one big giant heap of a mess. You should've taken some time to ensure it was actually clean before releasing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is nothing special about this hence why I didn't want to release it, why release something that is just the same? I Didn't sell this, unless sarbaz did the faggot that takes credits for everything he doesn't do.

This was an old Edit, well before I started to clean it up, hence the useless folders.

Anyhow, PlusEmu was the emu used for this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really like the "My Profile Page" nice release 8/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you able to release the profile page seperate, im having trouble just taking that from the cms. :L

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you able to release the profile page seperate, im having trouble just taking that from the cms. :L
You can't just take the code as it includes images etc , trying taking the images from the cms aswell

Back