Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sulek - Automatic Habbo message header finder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Today I launched my website Sulek, a service that tracks the different flash client releases and puts them available as download. In the future these will be cracked automatically as well.

But that is not it's main selling point. It does also provide accurate message headers for all releases. This makes it easier to update your hotels or do whatever. There is also an API for if you want to integrate it into a tool. This uses a very different method from HabKit to find the packets.

If you want to check it out, the URL is .

For any missing post-shuffle releases, send me a message on here with the revision and if you have it the Habbo.swf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Today I launched my website Sulek, a service that tracks the different flash client releases and puts them available as download. In the future these will be cracked automatically as well.

But that is not it's main selling point. It does also provide accurate message headers for all releases. This makes it easier to update your hotels or do whatever. There is also an API for if you want to integrate it into a tool. This uses a very different method from HabKit to find the packets.

If you want to check it out, the URL is .

For any missing post-shuffle releases, send me a message on discord with the revision and if you have it the Habbo.swf. Mikee#0055

Good job bro!

Back