Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SWFS] Clothing Pack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Clothing pack directly downloaded from Habbo.com dated 19.03.2020.
This pack includes 939 clothing by Habbo.com! No customs are included in this zip.

sVUn8OA - [SWFS] Clothing Pack - RaGEZONE Forums

There's a small tutorial in README.txt inside the zip, If you don't know how to install them. This includes basically everything. If there's a problem contact me in Discord by "Oliver#0420".

Download link:

Hope you enjoy! :blushing:

Can some mod update the thread name to "[SWFS] Clothing Pack". Thanks lol

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing !

I have problem on my r63,the chat bubble appear to be bald person,can help me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oliveri how do you download the actual Habbo swf's? I dont know how i had done that in the past.
I use a self-made tool to download most of my SWFS and images. I'm unfortunately not ready to release it, so I randomly drop these whenever I need to update something myself.

There are a bunch of tools in RageZone released by multiple people, such as Spot Ify, General etc.
Just look up downloaders and you'll find a bunch. :blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's a tutorial in README, follow it properly and empty your cache like @Johno suggested.
well still the same tho. it seems like the bubble user image gets broken after installing this pack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know why some clothes are showing blank and not loading at all? Sorry if I've done something stupid - Just wasting some time during isolation and bored!

I replaced figuredata and figuremap in my gamedata folder. I replaced figuredata folder in my bin>debug>extra folder. I copied and pasted the .swf files into my PRODUCTION pack and replaced any duplicated files.

Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know why some clothes are showing blank and not loading at all? Sorry if I've done something stupid - Just wasting some time during isolation and bored!

I replaced figuredata and figuremap in my gamedata folder. I replaced figuredata folder in my bin>debug>extra folder. I copied and pasted the .swf files into my PRODUCTION pack and replaced any duplicated files.

Thanks.

Did you also replace the .XML's in your PRODUCTION-folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I have.. Maybe I'm just a bit of a noob, not played retros in years but came back and just looking around and trying stuff iin boredom.

Basically i copied the XML files, placed them in and files that already existed were not replaced.

Is this something to do with the Habbo.swf file in this folder? What is the Habbo.swf folder for?

Sorry for my stupid questions - appreciate your help.

Back