Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SwiftEMU (fStorm with features + fixes and new headers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
#Added ChangeName :)

JaydenC - SwiftEMU (fStorm with features + fixes and new headers) - RaGEZONE Forums

Nice good work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol @ Smasher showing off his work. Bet you he wont release.
Trust me, i know these kinds of people.

Which is why the Habbo section is the way it is these days. No one wants to help each other unless it means getting paid.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which is why the Habbo section is the way it is these days. No one wants to help each other unless it means getting paid.

I'm helping someone for free. You need to specify what type of people. I help anyone for free , people have said to me i'll pay and guess what I say......... No i'll help you for free and I do it. So basically get off this forum if your going to judge everyone by your previous experience

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm helping someone for free. You need to specify what type of people. I help anyone for free , people have said to me i'll pay and guess what I say......... No i'll help you for free and I do it. So basically get off this forum if your going to judge everyone by your previous experience

Lol. I'm not judging everyone, I'm stating facts. Clearly you haven't been here long enough to know how this section USED to be. It HAS changed a lot over the years. And I also help people for free. But that's how this section is these days. The free releases are bug-filled and support is usually limited unless you're willing to pay.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem I can't create rooms. I need the emulator fixed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol @ Smasher showing off his work. Bet you he wont release.
Trust me, i know these kinds of people.

Bet, I want to release it for free ;) But at the moment I've Internet Connection problems...

Problem I can't create rooms. I need the emulator fixed

Check your mysqlerrors.txt Log File

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you give My the database ?

Or not ?

Last edited:
Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
anyone got the packets for achievements? They don't work :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this Emu not of Jamal? He's Skype: JamalHD.
Yeah, with a dot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back