Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tool] Furnidata Toolkit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive made a small tool, that adds the xml of furnis to the furnidata.xml of your retro hotel. Its useful for the beginners, cause the often dont know where to place the furnidata.

Screens (After Update)

Screens (Outdated)

Setup:
Download and extract the zip file in your htdocs/wwwroot folder and replace the furnidata.xml which comes as a placeholder with your furnidata.xml of your hotel.

Usage:
Simply add the xml of the furnis you want to add into the textfield and press the button.
When its finished you get a message to download your new furnidata

Other usefully things can be found here:

EDIT
Ive updated it. Now you can choose where to add it. If its a item for the floor you add it to Room Items if its for the wall you add it to Wall Items. Also future update follows only on my github

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Helpful but as I mentioned in your other thread, Spot Ify released a tool that deals with all of this including generation of XML and SQL data sets.

Your tools are helpful, and it's great to learn how to do these things. Sadly, your timing is off and I believe you've also forgotten that people on RZ don't like to do their own work such as add furnidata or edit their catalogue - they'd prefer to download somebody else's and rename it.

Back