Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tool] Productdata-generator [windows]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE

I just made a productdata.txt generator and I'd like to share this with you

How to use it?
1. Enter the item data (item_name in DB, name, description)
2. Click the big button in the left bottom corner (Add to list)
3. Repeat the steps 1 and 2 until you have added all your new furniture
4. Click the big button in the right bottom corner (Generate Productdata)
5. Copy the text that appears in the window and append it to your productdata.txt :)

Screenshot
Xesause - [Tool] Productdata-generator [windows] - RaGEZONE Forums

Downloads
Binaries (.exe)

ZIP (.zip) (for Google Chrome users with security warnings)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I never understood what the point of product data is. Non the less, thank you for the release. And if you do another version. Make it so it reads the current product data and compares it with the items table to see which new furniture needs to be added. If it's a habbo furniture get the name and description from habbo (language options) and for custom some sort of dialog or list you can edit.
Just an idea.

Good luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never understood what the point of product data is. Non the less, thank you for the release. And if you do another version. Make it so it reads the current product data and compares it with the items table to see which new furniture needs to be added. If it's a habbo furniture get the name and description from habbo (language options) and for custom some sort of dialog or list you can edit.
Just an idea.

Good luck.

Productdata sets the name an description of all items. When you click them in the catalogue you often get things like habboween_lantarn etc. When you set that stuff in productdata, they'll actually get a name.

Your suggestion about loading the productdata file and comparing it is not really such a bad idea at all. For the next version I'll probably make something way more advanced, like it will be able to add new furniture to the database, modify the images of furniture, add clothing, etc. Just cool stuff to experiment with.

One downside will probably be performance, as you'll have to keep a MySQL connection open, have several gigantic text files stored in memory and I don't know what else will block my way, but i'll get around it, sure. The biggest problem will still be actually finding time to make it :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is decent. Maybe you could update it so it also makes the product data as the .xml layout for people that may use that instead of .txt

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is decent. Maybe you could update it so it also makes the product data as the .xml layout for people that may use that instead of .txt

AFAIK the productdata has always been plaintext?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
AFAIK the productdata has always been plaintext?

When Plus emulator was released the furnidata was converted to .xml but it could also still be used as .txt. I use .xml because I like the layout and I find it more simple. This image is an example of the furnidata in .xml format.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When Plus emulator was released the furnidata was converted to .xml but it could also still be used as .txt. I use .xml because I like the layout and I find it more simple. This image is an example of the furnidata in .xml format.

This is about the product data, not the furnidata. The XML-variant does take up more harddisk space though, doesn't it?

And how does the emulator use these files? I mean, they are solely for the client, aren't they?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is about the product data, not the furnidata. The XML-variant does take up more harddisk space though, doesn't it?

And how does the emulator use these files? I mean, they are solely for the client, aren't they?

Oh yes. didn't see that it was productdata. .xml does take up a little more space. All my main files like my external variables product data etc. are .xml files. Not sure how they are used by the emulator.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm if chrome blocks this .exe AND .zip there is something wrong with it. Either a virus or some other stuff attached.

Would not recommend downloading!

You can look up the source of the binary using ILSpy, a decompiler. It's been written in VB. The security warning from Google Chrome will show up when something has not been downloaded often. (don't ask me how they know such things, probably, as always, privacy violation)

You can get your Virus Scanner and scan it it you want to, though I doubt it'd find something, because there is nothing bad in the downloads.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why don't you just generate the product data from the furnidata??
It's much simpler and faster <_< here is a example how I did it (edited from butterfly):
Code:
				XDocument xDoc = XDocument.Load(@"C:\furnidata_nl.xml");
                var downloadRoomList = xDoc.Descendants("roomitemtypes").Descendants("furnitype");
                var downloadWallList = xDoc.Descendants("wallitemtypes").Descendants("furnitype");
                string swfname;
                string FurniName;
                string description;
             StringBuilder builder = new StringBuilder();
             builder.Append("[");

foreach (var downloadRoomItem in downloadRoomList)
                    {
                        try
                        {
                            swfname = downloadRoomItem.Attribute("classname").Value;
                            FurniName = downloadRoomItem.Element("name").Value;
                            description = downloadRoomItem.Element("description").Value;
                            builder.Append("[\"" + swfname + "\",\"" + FurniName + "\",\"" + description + "\"],");
                            Console.WriteLine("Updated flatid for Furni:" + FurniName);
                        }
                        catch
                        { continue; }
                    }

foreach (var downloadRoomItem in downloadWallList)
                    {
                        try
                        {
                            swfname = downloadRoomItem.Attribute("classname").Value;
                            FurniName = downloadRoomItem.Element("name").Value;
                            description = downloadRoomItem.Element("description").Value;
                            builder.Append("[\"" + swfname + "\",\"" + FurniName + "\",\"" + description + "\"],");
                            Console.WriteLine("Updated flatid for Furni:" + FurniName);
                        }
                        catch
                        { continue; }
                    }

builder.Length--;
                builder.Append("]");
                File.WriteAllText(@"C:\productdata.txt", builder.ToString());

builder = null;

Ps I also dont get why Habbo is still using the product data because the names/desc are the same in the furnidata but ok...

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
I don't think there are mutch retro's who add productdata.
But anyways thanks for making it and sharing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back