Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[UberCMS] Job Applications script [Add-on]

Reaction score
Today I am releasing a very, and by very, I mean very, simple job applications script. I haven't, and probably don't plan on adding, a housekeeping addon, since I thought I was going to open a retro, but I think I will just stick to making UberCMS add-ons and improving my PHP skills!

Screenshots:

Version: 1.2 (A bit improved upon my original version)
Download:

If there are any problems, feel free to let me know and I will fix them. If anyone wants to help me improve the script, let me know, also! If there are any exploits, they will be patched right away. If you like this release, and want me to make more UberCMS add-ons, remember to like.

UberCMS may be old, but if you have a clean version like mine; it will make the perfect hotel.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
But its the same releaser so iguess thats no problem ^^ thanks for the release :)

Reaction score
This was released many years ago lol
Not this exact script, no. If you actually downloaded it you'd see.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f353/ubercms-addon-staff-applications-script-847807/
Probably the same thing, shares a lot of the same text. Honestly, it's not that good tbh since it's a 5 seconds plugin, but thanks.
Don't go assuming if you haven't looked at the code. And if it's a 5-second plugin I don't see why there's a problem with contributing to the section :?:

Side note
: People really need to be more grateful, seriously.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a pretty good script and useful for they who don't have much time to make a job application script.
Just in case, a mirror:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not this exact script, no. If you actually downloaded it you'd see.

Don't go assuming if you haven't looked at the code. And if it's a 5-second plugin I don't see why there's a problem with contributing to the section :?:

Side note
: People really need to be more grateful, seriously.

Well basically it is. they both do the same thing.

"Side note: People really need to be more grateful, seriously." I can Agree on this, but for stuff that's just re-released and "edited" a little, No. Just No.

Reaction score
Well basically it is. they both do the same thing.

"Side note: People really need to be more grateful, seriously." I can Agree on this, but for stuff that's just re-released and "edited" a little, No. Just No.
Take a look at the source code, and compare it to my old release. It is not a re-release, if you actually saw and compared the two, you would not have said what you've said :junglejane:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've never seen a job applications release as nice as the one on HuzoHotel.com

Back