Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UltimateEmu Build 160 Cracked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If there where some good products (lets say Phoenix Emu) which where open source, people who are new to scripting could develop on the base that already exists. They will understand how everything works and can do more and more by themselves.

Now the most good products out here are closed source the new ones have to learn from pretty bath coded emulators. They won't learn how to code right and they won't get an stable emu. Because they can't get the emu stable (or something) because even the base isn't stable they don't like it anymore to develop and they will stop.

I would really like it to develop on Phoenix Emu and share the stuff I could make for it with people here, so we can all learn from it.

And yeah, I understand there are some emu's where you have to pay for because the developer works a lot on it, but if we see Phoenix, it isn't really updated and everything works just 90%. Is it fair to ask money for it than?

It's just to much closed source. Make the option to add add-ons at least or something.

What about "us"?

I personally learnt how Habo's protocol works directly from Holo (which is probably the shittiest server out here) sources, and have never had problems..

If someone is interested in learning, he learns...

Otherwise, not.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some people would rather pay a small price for convenience. I'd rather drive somewhere than walk, both scenarios have the same output but driving costs.

And that's why people of Retros no longer do anything themselves. They just buy-buy-buy. Habbo development felt like the last place on earth where people didn't just go the convienient way.

Special thanks to:

Sojobo, Terrum (who could forget THIS capitalist?), People who bought it all, and developed the products.

I found a few emus that worked, some that didn't. Man am I happy with my choice. Phoenix is good, actually, but MAN would it be an experience for people to start developing open-source again..because it would actually keep all of the noob developers and retro-owners out, since the half of them can't freaking compile/debug an emulator in C# xD LOLOLOL took me forever to figure out that the green "play" button in Visual C# was what you press..

Habbo just doesn't feel that special anymore.

Got a question, is the db Phoenix-compatible? I'm thinking of downloading Frost and using it on this. Know if it'll work?

Reaction score
If there where some good products (lets say Phoenix Emu) which where open source, people who are new to scripting could develop on the base that already exists. They will understand how everything works and can do more and more by themselves.

Now the most good products out here are closed source the new ones have to learn from pretty bath coded emulators. They won't learn how to code right and they won't get an stable emu. Because they can't get the emu stable (or something) because even the base isn't stable they don't like it anymore to develop and they will stop.

I would really like it to develop on Phoenix Emu and share the stuff I could make for it with people here, so we can all learn from it.

And yeah, I understand there are some emu's where you have to pay for because the developer works a lot on it, but if we see Phoenix, it isn't really updated and everything works just 90%. Is it fair to ask money for it than?

It's just to much closed source. Make the option to add add-ons at least or something.

Ok, ok wait. Yes people could develop off of a good base, but guess what? THAT NEVER HAPPENS! If the source for Phoenix was ever released, forever after we'd see idiots renaming it and changing nothing...

That is why people close source their stuff, because they can think "Oh hey, we might help some devs out by letting them see our stuff" but they have to think in the negative sense "Oh hey, we'll release our source and have it leached over and over again", because the negative side is what is going to happen no matter what, even if they do help devs, there will always be more leaches.

And that's why people of Retros no longer do anything themselves. They just buy-buy-buy. Habbo development felt like the last place on earth where people didn't just go the convienient way.

Special thanks to:

Sojobo, Terrum (who could forget THIS capitalist?), People who bought it all, and developed the products.

I found a few emus that worked, some that didn't. Man am I happy with my choice. Phoenix is good, actually, but MAN would it be an experience for people to start developing open-source again..because it would actually keep all of the noob developers and retro-owners out, since the half of them can't freaking compile/debug an emulator in C# xD LOLOLOL took me forever to figure out that the green "play" button in Visual C# was what you press..

Habbo just doesn't feel that special anymore.

Got a question, is the db Phoenix-compatible? I'm thinking of downloading Frost and using it on this. Know if it'll work?

This isn't true for just the retro community. I have been a part of the community for a long while now, and it's always been this way. If you went into pretty much any thread you'd see a post asking for someone to set it up for them, or people posting threads willing to pay to have a hotel set up for them(which is the fun part, that they would miss)... So it has always been this way.

It's how the world works, people just spend more money to get things done faster, which, I have no problem with honestly :p

Also, I like the Name and Sig. Another FMA fan!

Reaction score

I learnt from MDKs v1 server and worked from there, if you think uber is bad take a look at that. Like someone above said, if people were willing to learn they'd learn. Releasing my source wouldn't make anymore people start learning. All that'd happen is stuff would be copy and pasted either from or to other emulators, new name, no credits, RIP Phoenix.

I'm not against open source, not at all, I'd love to work on something open source, it's just a shame that a select few ruin it for the mass majority. People paid for phoenix so the source for that will never be released. Phoenix CF is open source though, no one ever submitted any fixes or other developments for it so what's the point? I do all the work, others rename and profit from it, I get nothing and lose lots of hours of my life. Sound fair?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I also said, I understand that some products are closed source, and yeah, I totally understand you just can't release the source now or whatever. But why not build an add-on system or something? It will take just some time for you, but then there will be much less people which are nagging about new releases and fixes, why not..?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with Aaron. If everything would be open source, nothing would be original and there will be a lot off emulators with the same function but another name and no credits.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I learnt from MDKs v1 server and worked from there, if you think uber is bad take a look at that. Like someone above said, if people were willing to learn they'd learn. Releasing my source wouldn't make anymore people start learning. All that'd happen is stuff would be copy and pasted either from or to other emulators, new name, no credits, RIP Phoenix.

I'm not against open source, not at all, I'd love to work on something open source, it's just a shame that a select few ruin it for the mass majority. People paid for phoenix so the source for that will never be released. Phoenix CF is open source though, no one ever submitted any fixes or other developments for it so what's the point? I do all the work, others rename and profit from it, I get nothing and lose lots of hours of my life. Sound fair?

How come the functions in Phxcf are encrypted then?

Wait I have to open the CFM files in ColdFusion don't I..

Anyways, nothing I'm saying is aimed in a hurtful way. It just feels so artificial and lazy to just spend money. I feel guilty sometimes because I feel like all I did was ask, then receive.

I guess that as long as we have workers, may Habbo development keep working..

Also, Admiral-Speedy, right back atchya (the last part..)

Dos cosas, about the emu..
I can't find the Binary, and I can't compile it into an EXE..
Dunno what MySQL connector to use.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So yeah. Is anyone gonna tell us what features this has as I requested before or are y'all gonna continue to talk about open source/closed source.

Reaction score
tl;dr @ this thread, infact, tl;dr @RaGEZONE these days.
Only could take Sojobo seriously because hes talking the truth. Then some 13 year old kid called metalpride or whatever talking about capitalism which he has no idea about.

its cute though, these kids always posting lets werk togtuh nd maek open sauce emu!!! lolkk kiddies do it, stop saying what should be done and start doing something.

I give up with this community though, only come here to scavenge releases. Its only habmoon and few others doing worthwhile releases even then.

/rant over

Reaction score
How come the functions in Phxcf are encrypted then?

Wait I have to open the CFM files in ColdFusion don't I..

Anyways, nothing I'm saying is aimed in a hurtful way. It just feels so artificial and lazy to just spend money. I feel guilty sometimes because I feel like all I did was ask, then receive.

I guess that as long as we have workers, may Habbo development keep working..

Also, Admiral-Speedy, right back atchya (the last part..)

Dos cosas, about the emu..
I can't find the Binary, and I can't compile it into an EXE..
Dunno what MySQL connector to use.

Lol, you don't open files in Coldfusion... You can use any text editor (I use Notepad++) or you can use Adobes terrible Dreamweaver...

I did always wonder why the functions were encrypted, but if you want to work around them like I did, you can put your code around the encrypted stuff by including the encrypted file between your code, which is how I made a ban check when users login, you however can't edit in between that encrypted code.

You can also just rewrite them yourself, which I had to do for a bunch because including them wasn't enough, and when I coded my Housekeeping for it (because Aaron's was so bad), I had to do the News one from scratch, because for no reason his won't submit News Articles that are more then like 10 lines long...

tl;dr @ this thread, infact, tl;dr @RaGEZONE these days.
Only could take Sojobo seriously because hes talking the truth. Then some 13 year old kid called metalpride or whatever talking about capitalism which he has no idea about.

its cute though, these kids always posting lets werk togtuh nd maek open sauce emu!!! lolkk kiddies do it, stop saying what should be done and start doing something.

I give up with this community though, only come here to scavenge releases. Its only habmoon and few others doing worthwhile releases even then.

/rant over

Lol, he is right though. Open Source has never worked 100%, and never will, because in every situation there will be more Leaches than Developers, defeating the purpose of Open Source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back