Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unicorn Emulator + SWFs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
today i am releasing the Emulator which HabboST uses.
It is based on Plus Emulator.
The Source isn't included, but shouldn't be hard to decompile.
Emu has some nice Features, but idk what exactly. U can test it on Habbo.st or Habbo.gs
I don't give Support.

SWFs and DB is included.
DOWNLOAD LINK:
Have Fun. :D:

wX2DhDs - Unicorn Emulator + SWFs - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
here is the Source, if anyone is interested.

DL:

Hi,

Thanks for your sharing. The open source version seems to be a more recent release than the compiled one.
The database doesn't match.
Edit : Some tables definitively miss. I'll fix them.

Last edited:
xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing

Mirrors

EMU source - Hotel/Emulators/Unicorn Emulator (HabboST) Source.rar

EMU + SWF Pack - Hotel/Hotel Packs/Unicorn Emulator + SWFs.rar

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = DeniTO; 8998652] aquí está la Fuente, si alguien está interesado.

DL : [/ QUOTE]

Hello, I'm a new dear friend. And I think that Your development is a hack. Tell me how it is used and if it works for the server in Spain. I'm from Spain, I'm counting on you, tell me how to use it and what it's used for. Thank you.

Hola, soy un nuevo querido amigo. Y creo que tu desarrollo es un truco. Dime cómo se usa y si funciona para el servidor en España. Soy de España, cuento contigo, dime cómo usarlo y para qué sirve. Gracias.

Reaction score
DXdTpkj - Unicorn Emulator + SWFs - RaGEZONE Forums

Plus emulator Quasar Edit translated with many trash added.

Another rename <3.

People only make a few modifications and change the emulator's name thinking they are 100% of them, they don't even have the decency to program an emulator from scratch to be able to give a name they want, sad situation of the community.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I mean if you look at the picture he posted of the :about emulator he has credited Sledmore. As long as he done that he should be able to call it what ever the duck he wants. Sledmore made it open to the public for a reason. For people to learn and do what ever the hell they want to with it.

Software Engineer
Reaction score
I mean if you look at the picture he posted of the :about emulator he has credited Sledmore. As long as he done that he should be able to call it what ever the duck he wants. Sledmore made it open to the public for a reason. For people to learn and do what ever the hell they want to with it.

Agreed, I have no issue with renames as long as the lineage is clear, and people put somewhere in the source what SWF it originates from. Kinda useless if it's decompiled though, you lose all the comments and what have you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any mirror mediafire? or another instead mega?

Reaction score
10 lines edited and a new name.. hurr durr.. "devs"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if everyone would've just never standardized renaming stuff, and rather calling it was it is, plus emulator with added features or fixes.

not taking the poop on anyone, just call it what it is and everyone will be happy.

Software Engineer
Reaction score
if everyone would've just never standardized renaming stuff, and rather calling it was it is, plus emulator with added features or fixes.

not taking the poop on anyone, just call it what it is and everyone will be happy.

I wont be. If I release an emulator, you credit my work, but don't use my emulator's name for your release. I don't need other people's crappy code being blamed on me. People blame a lot of bad code on Butterfly, even Plus does, but vanilla Butterfly worked fine with thousands of users. It was the communities crappy edits that were broken.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wont be. If I release an emulator, you credit my work, but don't use my emulator's name for your release. I don't need other people's crappy code being blamed on me. People blame a lot of bad code on Butterfly, even Plus does, but vanilla Butterfly worked fine with thousands of users. It was the communities crappy edits that were broken.

Although I get you, it's also kinda funny people saying this in a community that is created for copying a game.

Back