Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Vaulient - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello RageZone ! ,

Here I am releasing is my catalogue edit which I've been slowly editing for some time now. It's customized for Azure Emulator . However , there are several PHP scripts released to convert SQLs which you can make it work on any emulator :)

Note : I may not help since I'm on a rough state of time at the moment , sincerely sorry.

Features;

Habbo Paris
Halloween Furniture,
Latest Palooza Items,
University Furni,
Mistic furni,
Mayan furni,

Vip Catalogue ,
Customs (In staff catalogue)
Diamond catalogue ,
Public furniture,
Army furniture,

And others , I really lost track xD

It's clean, interactions work fine, not all are correctly translated though , and i may have left out some , but all pages are translated xP Sorry for any mistakes , but you should do fine :) It would be nice if you could develop this cata , not all is perfect :L

Mentioning thanks to : Robot , MrSpooks and Droppy for supporting me all the way :) Love you guys.

Mentioning azure team who've supported me : Sir Jamal , KyleeIsProzZ

Images of the catalogue :

Emulator gives no error :

3FSCk6B - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

and the couple of other images :

uTfcoqx - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

FY3cRHT - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

XnLZppf - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

SQ6Asy4 - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

IskZUu7 - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Sck6rj5 - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

and the staff cata , which is quite fucked up , but should be okay , since you're staff.

8JmdpQR - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Diwnload link : SWF + SQL + Furnidata :

If you don't like it or don't trust it , it's fine , don't download it x] But if you do , thank you :) I wish you good luck with your hotel and development for this cata.

Will I be continue developing this cata ?

Answer : Probably or maybe not , depends.

Hope you like it , please give a like or a rep , thank you :kiss:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Retired
Reaction score
Awesome release, keep up the good work!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks Decent, I won't be using this as I use Plus but I will be using some of the Images! thanks :)
10/10

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice release, I also make since some years my own catalogue and I know that it is much work. I really appreciate it.

Greetz,

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm great to see many retros have this catalogue on it :) I have decided to wok on this cata even more, probably a v2 :).

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As the title stated , this is for azure emulator. You can however convert it to any emu you want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I convert it? Cuz I need this tut for real. So I could transfer the catalog in any emu I want.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to convert the sqls provided from this to be suited to your catalogue for your emu . Also depending whether you need graphics tag in your swfs and whatnot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I convert the sql the emu I use? Or the other? Sorry for asking that much _

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Good afternoon! first of all beautiful catalog, I think it is the most complete I've found istale the furnidata and sql but when put furniture gives me errors example I have my swf ranging from swf / dcr / hof_furni / And I would like I can make it work because it does not come with all folders sorted bone example: folder 1 folder 2 and so again Can you help me? : l Here I leave a screen like my swf, excuse my language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back