Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Wuco] Updated clothings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First, welcome to Wuco Project.
Wuco

What is Wuco? Wulez Clothes are a custom and normal clothings project for your Hotel, you can choose what you need, normal and customs, or only normal clothes.

Compatiblie with? Wuco are compatible whit any swfs and emulators(less with oldest or html5s).

or

Credits and Acknowledgments: Habbo, Wulles: Project, Wesley: Arcturus, Krews: Arcturus MorningStar, HabboCity: Custom clothes.

Note: This is only a Clothes archives, we don't update effects or anything other than clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Credits do not belong to habbocity, many clothes were created by me, for my Italian retroserver, or JaxosHotel. Later I entered them on BssHotel Italia. In fairness you should update the credits, HabPop credits are also missing. There is nothing of yours, peace.

Back