Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xetros Pack [Cosmic - Plus Edited - NITRO]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello my friends I bring you a new pack with the latest Habbo updates. I will not delay in absurd explanations, you only need a basic knowledge to install it in your hotel or use any content of this pack separately as SWF, CMS, NITRo, etc..

MEGA folder:

Demo: xetros.tv (off atm) | hcity.eu (similar)

Hint: Update some emu settings

Credits:

- ElJeque (biggest fool)
- Cosmic Devs
- Plus Devs
- Kev
- HCity

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why is it closed src ?

Hmmm
Code:
s = (string) DHMCGHCFGACICPCELPHIALLLPJEECAMKBGFI.AENHFKOMDOELCJJKFJCDPBLMPIFDPLMEIOHL((object) "username=ezarel-14", (object) "&question=", (object) _param1);

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is a useless pack, that emulator does not even work nor is the db complete, and besides it is a pack stolen from a hotel in development that has not opened.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess it would be nice if you can release the emu altogether with it sources, as people could benefit on how to integrate nitro websocket into plus emu without relying on websockify.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love when people release things closed-source and obfuscated too with no screenshots/features etc.
Looks like a leak to me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the emulator is closed source and it does not enter through some type of internal security doesn't even work. the db also does not have anything that can be done since that emulator is different from the normal plus and the cms among other things are incomplete. it's rubbish. I guess they stole that pack for revenge... if you are going to steal something and publish it at least be kind enough to upload something that works. not this garbage.this only works for original authors.

Last edited:
Back