Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nexus [718 Source / Squeal / Money Pouch] [Release]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Did not make this. all credits goes to Impactz

Integument - Nexus [718 Source / Squeal / Money Pouch] [Release] - RaGEZONE Forums

[size=14pt]TODO In v2:[/size]
~Fix Squeal 100%
~Change shop prices for better ones.
~Fixing drop dupe.
~Add g.e. (buy only, or sell too?)
~New home!
~New dialogues..
~Slayer Master opening dialogue + dialogue working
~Server Messages

Reply what i should add in the next release!

Enjoy, been working on this some time,
here is the download link!

[size=18pt]Downloads:[/size]
Source: (replace , with a dot.)

Client:
Use the matrix client..

Cache:
Use the matrix cache

[size=18pt]Information:[/size]
Full Godwars
-Bandos
-Kree'ara
-Saradomin
-Zamorak
Dicing
-Horse dicing
-Seal dicing
-Flower game
All Caves
-Forinth cave (revenants working with drops!)
-Falador cave
-More, cannot remember
Duel Arena
Agility
-Wilderness agility
-Gnome agility
-Feldip Hills
Tormented demons
-Now fixed prayer!
Barrows
-Fixed chest loot!
Dominion Tower
-Working prizes!
-Fixed Corporal Beast
Fight Pits
Fight Kiln
-Currently being worked on, almost done!
Fight Caves
-Working all waves!
Queen Black Dragon
-Fully working, fixed some bugs!
Trivia
-Custom minigame
Castle Wars
-Fully working, c
Clan Wars
-Dangerous and safe working, even the purple portal now!
Kalphite Queen
-Fixed drop rate
Jadinko's
-Added cave and npc's + bonusses and drops!
Glacors
-Now dropping faster dragon boots, but a bit more attack bonus!
All 22/24 Skills working
-Dungeoneering is being worked on, it is going to be released very soon!

::pkshop
::donatorshop (only opens if player is donor)
::train
Pvp token drop when a player gets killed.

[size=12pt]Mini-Guides![/size]

Change EXP Rate in settings.java and player.java (look for public void addXP)

How to make yourself admin, go to commands.java and look for the admin command ( case "admin": ) then youll see a name under it, change it to your own name, save, compile, run, type the command and enjoy!

How to change Client ip, go to loader.java and change the 127.0.0.1 to your no-ip/vps ip!

Media Time!

(Allot)

Integument - Nexus [718 Source / Squeal / Money Pouch] [Release] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the release but i cant get it working, the "guides" are not much help especialy for a first time visitor to RSPS. but i managed to figure out where the certen files are to edit things..

UPDATE: finaly got the client loading using ECLIPSE IDE. but now when i goto create a character the client crashes.. looks like there are alot of problems with this source that need looking into but hopfuly i can get it working in the end.

OLD POST: -
secondly the matrix cache cant be located anymore for some strange reason its been removed and all attempts upto present to google it have failed. (which sux's bigtym for me) after finaly getting past the first error relating to JVM.dll missing i was presented with a second error which when googled told me to remove -sever from the run.bat file (which seams to of given me a different error related to ym memory which i corrected (i have the memory but not on 64bit OS at present so its only using 32bit limit (but asi said i fixed that issue)

the problem now is im presented with a new error message

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 19
at com.rs.utils.Utils.getItemDifinitationsSize<Utils.java:268>
at com.rs.cache.loaders.itemsEquipIds.init<ItemsEquiptIds.java:13>
at com.rs.Launcher.main<Launcher.java.63>

sofar i havent googled much on this and will proberly fix the problem in due time but if anyone knows of a fix already please share..
Other than these few problems im looking forward to seeing what this package is like.. been waiting on a SOF release for awhile so really wanna get this working just to mess about in.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great copy&paste skills bro. Don't be a sucker, give credits to the rightful owner, and tell us where you found this source.

Edit:

♛ Nexus [718 Source / SOF / Money Pouch] [Release] ♛ - 09-23-2012, 07:28 PM on rune-server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like a great source, But people are saying you copy and paste it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are you guys blind? At the top i clearly said "I Did not make this. all credits goes to Impactz"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, could u please link/upload the client of matrix?
thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NEW link plz this one is dead :bawling:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very nice server M8, hope people will be able to use it!

Back