Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make external data (buy_furni) Advanced Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, Andy here ;D as requested im gonna supply you guys with this

guide on how to make Advance Buy_furni and making Catty pages for

flat file hotels. i know that not many people use the FlatFile hotels but theres still people who use them so, why not help them :)

Making Buy_furni

Step 1: Download the CCT that you wish to convert to FlatFile.

Step 2: Open it and Extract it to your desktop

•╩•andy•╩• - How to make external data (buy_furni) Advanced Introduction - RaGEZONE Forums

•╩•andy•╩• - How to make external data (buy_furni) Advanced Introduction - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 3: Open the Folder where the CCTs are located (the one you just extracted to your desktop)

Step 4: Make a new Folder called buy_furni, in that folder you will create all the buy_furnis for all the CCTs

Step 4b: You will make a new Folder and name it as the Name of the CCT but without the "hh_furni_xx_" or the ".cct" Just the name of the furni. This will be your Furni File.

Step 5: Open your buy_furni folder from your server(not the one you just made) and copy any random furni file thats solid (no posters)

Step 5b: Open that furni folder and COPY all whats inside of it.

Step 6: Now go back to the buy_furni folder you have created then go to the furni file you created and paste it all in.

Step 6b: After its all pasted, you will double click on the "name.txt" Document and change its name to the name of the furni you are converting to flatfile.

Step 7: It should now match the name of your furni.

Advanced part

Step 8: Now if the furni ur converting is bigger than 1 square pay close attention to this part. On the same file that you edited the "name.txt" document, you will now edit the "cust.txt" document. This document is baicly the space that the furni takes.

Step 9: I will be using the Twilight Fountain furni that takes up 4 spaces for a demonstration. Since this furni takes up 4 spaces you have to change the "cust.txt" document to the furni space. So what you wanna do is put a 2 where the 1 is and another 2 where the other 1 is.

Why? Because the furni takes "2" Spaces on one side (left) and "2" More spaces on another side (right)

- If you did this step WRONG you will NOT be able to remove the furni from your hand. or get a PH box.

- Diferent furni sizes means different furni "cust.txt" document.

** "Cust.txt" for BARS***:

When doing a bar its usually 1 square of width and 2 squares long.

Example:

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Making buy_furni Advance + Noob

So when this happens just edit the width or longness of the "cust.txt" document.

The 1st number indicates the width of the furni (In this case since its a bar its 1) and the 2nd number indicates how long is the furni (In this case since its a 2 space bar the number is 2)

After that save it and ur done with that part.

===Making buy_furni for CHAIRS===

Ok now, when where making a chair or sofa its rather different from a solid furni.

1st you will want to change the furni "type.txt" From "Solid" to "Sit" since its a chair. Example:

Ok now save it.

Now what ur gona edit next is the siting hight. (How hight will you sit when seating on that chair.)

To do this you will need to open the "sitheight.txt" document and edit it.

This are diferent per chair type... If its a pillow its probably 1.0 if its a Jungle chair it might me 2.0 or 1.5

You will have to mess around with this one. But its usually 1.0 or 1.3

So change that and save it. your done here.

===Making stackable furni===

This dosent work like it does on the real habbo its just 1 stack.

On the "stack.txt" edit it to the height u want it to stak.

This is like the sitheight part so no screens here.

===Catty page MAKER===

The simplest way to make a catty page is to download Supertoolz.

Tho SuperToolz dosent really work on making buy_furni it works perfect to make the catty pages.

Just place the name of the furni and the ID of the furn (WITHOUT THE "hh_xx_furni" thing) and how much u want the furni to cost.

-DO NOT MARK POSTER even if it is a poster.-

Oh and make sure its always on Server file when u start up.

Now go to your hotel and text the furni!

Some common Troubles:

PH box = The "Cust.txt" document is wrong or CCT is wrong.

NO Icon = You either had a typo on a furni name or you forgot to
place the cct. Remember to check the furni name.

Dosent come out of hand = Wrong "cust.txt"

Sits to high = Wrong "sithight.txt"

===========================================

Well thats about it.. not that hard right.. :p

I hope i made the tut right and easy to understand ;D took me a wile to take all the screens and everything so :blushing:

If you still dont understand or have a question feel free to post it here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i love you man i needed this XD

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

I love you man thanx so much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Great Tut for flat-file. I was waiting for the tut, a While... It's realy great and its easy to understand. I will propose to " Habbo Quality Tuts ". Really Good.

PS: You could put a download link for SuperToolz ( I already found it ), but for other ppl.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do i have to host my own DCRs to do this???? if not, why does mine come up as a PH box???

In my hand it shows a box just about the color i made my furni plz help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice tut :)

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Do i have to host my own DCRs to do this???? if not, why does mine come up as a PH box???

In my hand it shows a box just about the color i made my furni plz help

Yeah dude... this is basic stuff

you need to host your DCRs to even put new furni on your Hotel.

whats the size for a throne?

... A Throne is 1 seat so its 1,1

if it was a throne sofa it would be 1,2

====================================================

Tanx for all the positive comments ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

hey andy whats the link to download supertoolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back