Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BPT4220 - Server/Client - New Class - Binaries

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there, it looks like Christmas came early this year.

I have something nice for you, BPT v4220 Server + Client binaries, taken from the binaries Masangsoft distributes to it's partners, hacked together with a bunch of different pt files so it just works (-ish).

What "just works"(-ish)
- New Class
- T5
- General Gameplay

What doesn't "just work"
-
Special BPT modifications (probably)
- Some mobs crash the game
- Some files are probably encoded wrong (EUC-KR/UTF-8)
- Generic bugs

This release is kinda hacked together but as stated previously it just works(-ish).

Thanks To:
- Everyone who isn't a whiny baby and is keeping their files only for themself for profit. (Looking at you Fortress). We could all profit from each other if we all would be more open with our development and actually release the source code of our work or have an open development via git. We are a tiny community after all.
- SunnyZ, for inspiring me to release this with his recent leak.
- Everyone contributing to this small and tiny, slowly dying, scene.

I hope this inspires some more people to give something back.

Download

- Extract using .

PS: Dunno if i actually already said that it just works...

Hi SONNENPFAD,

I have just only 1+ question for you :)

1. What type of SQL connection I should use for this server: ODBC or SQL.dll using SQL.reg file
2. What is exact guide I should use for this server, I assume guide as below
- Install MSSQL and create 11 Database
- Create ODBC m2master
- Start Server (default is 127.0.0.1)
- Run Client (default is 127.0.0.1 for testing)
- Currently, it show error: não foi possivel se conectar ao servidor

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Hi @SONNENPFAD,

I have just only 1+ question for you :)

1. What type of SQL connection I should use for this server: ODBC or SQL.dll using SQL.reg file
2. What is exact guide I should use for this server, I assume guide as below
- Install MSSQL and create 11 Database
- Create ODBC m2master
- Start Server (default is 127.0.0.1)
- Run Client (default is 127.0.0.1 for testing)
- Currently, it show error: não foi possivel se conectar ao servidor

Standard PT guide, use the sql.dll ( for generator)
standard database tables too

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem when selecting to create the character does the client close any tips?

I have a problem when selecting to create the character does the client close any tips?

From what it seems to me and the lack of some character texture I'm still trying to figure out if and that's it.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score

From what it seems to me and the lack of some character texture I'm still trying to figure out if and that's it.

what issue exactly are you having? if you used the complete binaries for both server and client you should be fine. if you're trying to use a different client to the server, or just dropped the exe in your existing client folder for a different version then you'll definitely get issues

what issue exactly are you having? if you used the complete binaries for both server and client you should be fine. if you're trying to use a different client to the server, or just dropped the exe in your existing client folder for a different version then you'll definitely get issues

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello gys, someone knows how to fix this BillinngDBError?

135656|SELECT TOP 1 Num, EXTERNAL_ID, GOODS_TYPE, START_DAY, END_DAY, LEFT_TIME, CHARGE_FORM FROM 192.168.0.211 WHERE (PRISTONTALE_ID = 'admin') AND UPDATE_CHECK='U' ORDER BY NUM DESC135656|SELECT TOP 1 Num, EXTERNAL_ID, GOODS_TYPE, START_DAY, END_DAY, LEFT_TIME, CHARGE_FORM FROM 192.168.0.211 WHERE (PRISTONTALE_ID = 'admin') AND ( DATEADD( mi , 10, getdate()) BETWEEN START_DAY AND END_DAY) AND UPDATE_CHECK='N' ORDER BY NUM DESC

I finish a VM with thei's server files and i need to fix this...

And i'l share the VM a soon as can ;)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Any chance to change lang in client ?

Back