Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JPT Server - T5 - 2018

Reaction score
Okay if YOU can connect with WAN, then it's fine. DO not worry about second game_server
Port 10006 is correct TCP
BUT did you crectly forward that port to the LAN IP of the machine hosting the server in your routers settings?

Also, check this site when the server is running.

Add the port, should show up when server is running.
Works for me.

U1Ze8L4 - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

If still no succes, you are SURE you have forwarded the port to your server machine in your router, could be your ISP blocking ports, contact them to see if they have blocked the ports you want.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay if YOU can connect with WAN, then it's fine. DO not worry about second game_server
BUT did you crectly forward that port to the LAN IP of the machine hosting the server in your routers settings?
can you show me how to do it ?
(Sry pretty noob on this )

Here is what i get

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score

can you show me how to do it ?
(Sry pretty noob on this )

Here is what i get

Go to your router configs.
find port-forwarding (probably under advanced)
create new port forwarding rule,
forward TCP 10006 to your server/PC's private ip (i.e. 192.168.0.2)

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
when you try connect, what does the server executable show? does the player count go up whilst it's trying to connect?

and, can the VM reach the gateway / internet? has it had its IP set up properly for the gateway?

Reaction score
@Hazo I see "rage" as account on your ptreg.rgx file
Are... are you connecting with that account
ID: rage
PW: zone

If so, don't do that xD
That account was created during the install process for the video to show how it works, it will not be in your sql server.
Either create a new account via the website (account name and password limited to 8 characters)
Or use one of the existing accounts in the sql database.

yWmV45A - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, second thought, check to see if windows firewall rule is set for port 10006 on the server.
I possibly could have set to it only allow LAN connections?

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After all that i solved the Problem(Need to do a second Game_Server with my LocalIp ) My Friends can Join in and me Also :)

Thanks for helping me guys.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear SunnyZ,
Can you send me an English client? I'm noob
:/: :/: :/: :/: :/:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[CITA = SunnyZ; 8915386] ¡Heya RageZone, mucho tiempo, sin fugas!

Tengo un regalo para ti.
Tengo mis pequeñas manos sucias en este servidor JPT medio decente.
Tiene las dos 'nuevas' características de asesino y chamán + habilidades de nivel 5.

¡Disfrutar!

Quizás más tarde, si me molestan, haré una máquina virtual para ello. Pero si ya tiene una base de datos sql configurada y su sql.dll copia / pega, ¡listo!

También funcionará perfectamente con mi VM MPT: http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/server-virtual-box-922253/ Simplemente copie / pegue, asegúrese de que tenga el sql.dll original, funcionará de maravilla .

- - - Actualizado - - -

Obtuve toda la VM configurada y funcionando.

Descargar:

[video = youtube; VIDpKlXfeNU] [/ video]

Algunos imgurs

wtX4koC - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

cR7QIhx - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

SfZfmjI - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

vmqsgD6 - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

RlHU1ZH - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

CTzW71b - JPT Server - T5 - 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums
[/ QUOTE]

hola amigo soy nuevo un fovor el enlase se acaido la base de datos

Attachments

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
english please.

google translate tells me you need the database?
Check my git ( ) it has the scripts to create the databases

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sup guys. I'm completely new to this, so pardon me if it's a newbies mistake.I just downloaded that VM from Sunny(thanks mate!), got it all set up, I can log in and select my server, but the game hangs right after clicking on my server.After about a minute it starts responding again, but still on the same server select screen.What could be causing that behavior? I havent found a log file so far.On my server VM it shows theres 1 user connected.

I forgot to mention that it's happening on the brazilian server/client. Just tried it with the english server/client and its working just fine.

Also I noticed they seem to share the database... Could that be a problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Verify your IPs on the Hotuk, probably is that, if the problem persist, post how is your hotuk here so we can find something.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
your server hotuk needs to have the server name and IP's correct, if it hangs there its because it can't reach the server on that IP listed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
your server hotuk needs to have the server name and IP's correct, if it hangs there its because it can't reach the server on that IP listed.
Thats really weird, the IP is correct. hotuk is pretty much the same on both servers, but Brazilian just doesnt work.I gave up on it though, thats a good excuse for my sister and cousins to learn some english lolI do have another couple questions though:I looked around all the server files, messed a bit with the monster and Item files, but I could not find things like aging % sucess rate... Is it in some hard to find config file or its hard coded?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats really weird, the IP is correct. hotuk is pretty much the same on both servers, but Brazilian just doesnt work.I gave up on it though, thats a good excuse for my sister and cousins to learn some english lolI do have another couple questions though:I looked around all the server files, messed a bit with the monster and Item files, but I could not find things like aging % sucess rate... Is it in some hard to find config file or its hard coded?

So, the problem is clearly on your hotuk, on your IPs or on SQL, one wrong string can cause this kind of error on connection.
About the aging rates, yes is very high the chance of failure on both EPT and BPT files, and I think on both you can find the "Aging Essence" which make the success rate 100% until +17, but after that is almost impossible to hae success on the aging, even with the best Aging Stones.
It's hard coded, and we don't know the addresses to modify on Olly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, the problem is clearly on your hotuk, on your IPs or on SQL, one wrong string can cause this kind of error on connection.About the aging rates, yes is very high the chance of failure on both EPT and BPT files, and I think on both you can find the "Aging Essence" which make the success rate 100% until +17, but after that is almost impossible to hae success on the aging, even with the best Aging Stones.It's hard coded, and we don't know the addresses to modify on Olly.
No problem, the English server is working perfectly so far, thank you so much for providing it Sunny!No big deal about the aging as well, I'll just spawn the upgraded item if their aging breaks it. Thanks for responding mate.

Back