Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Server Files + Tier 5 + New Characters

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, maybe that's because all modifications are inside winpt.dll ? I didn't have time to check it all out, but I can assure you it has features normal servers doesn't have. If when anyone finds a function, share with others, soon we can have this working. But posts like "you need special game" and others that doens't contain anything helpful will just delay the process.
no winpt.dll doenst have anything and this server doesnt load winpt.dll .

Reaction score
just a tip..... this is my files ! (japaokiko) and... sorry ... doen't have t5 and new class in this =/
for this work need a few more .dll's like : skill.dll, class.dll, mix.dll, age.dll , monster.dll , itens.dll
the only think you will find in this is my new form ^^ but there is a tutu for how to do it in .. somewhere ^^
but you can ask " with this i can login and create a new class and set job=4 and i see t5 " so i say :
SURE, like in shagpub v2.2 you CAN TOO ^^ the only things you see is a client side , dont waste you time.
att, japaokiko

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
End of Story!

~ Close this Thread

Staff member
Reaction score
@rxaicy

Sorry to inform that you are wrong, this server DOES load winpt.dll....

SheenBR - New Server Files + Tier 5 + New Characters - RaGEZONE Forums

It should have different features than other servers, from what I read when I opened winpt.dll with olly, it seems nice things were added. :):
Not sure about Tier5 or new characters, although the person who leaked this in BR forums claims that it has.
About the other dlls mentioned by microamazing , I didnt find any reference of them in these executables.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@rxaicy

Sorry to inform that you are wrong, this server DOES load winpt.dll....

SheenBR - New Server Files + Tier 5 + New Characters - RaGEZONE Forums

It should have different features than other servers, from what I read when I opened winpt.dll with olly, it seems nice things were added. :):
Not sure about Tier5 or new characters, although the person who leaked this in BR forums claims that it has.
About the other dlls mentioned by @microamazing , I didnt find any reference of them in these executables.

Good Thing!

Reaction score
all anothers dll's are called by the original file wimmm but... well, wherever,
that is the REAL new class t4 less skill :
CyMBy9 - New Server Files + Tier 5 + New Characters - RaGEZONE Forums

if u dont have this, wll, don't have nothing... and, dont have all another's files ... ( so, another tip : this file is from .. 02/02/2014 ... [... ])

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry Can you provide the 'WriteServerField.dll' file?
Of course, I tried the 'Vormav's guide ( tutorial )'. But If I compile the 'WriteServerField.dll' file and put the 't5' folder, will pop up an error message that 'has stopped working'.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could u plz give me the link to download the client and server full?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a game exe file, it's already running in one chinese PT server but I don't know how to upload it ,is there any one could help me? tks.
and then I still didn't make the t5 server to work well. it always stop with a white softweare screen

Back