Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clientres.xml

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would suggest you create your own Clientres and Create your own sefar. or you can copy from other clients and add them to your clientres.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you did not modify everything. it is not just clientres. everything in the resources folder is involved. i beleive you want a shortcut. but there is no shortcut unless you use jodietiger's link.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm sorry for reopening this thread but How do i find a ClientRes.xml. I don't see it on the things I downloaded. I manage to up my server. But when I try to edit some things All tutorials require me to open ClientRes.xml all I see is ClientRes.txl

Reaction score
I'm sorry for reopening this thread but How do i find a ClientRes.xml. I don't see it on the things I downloaded. I manage to up my server. But when I try to edit some things All tutorials require me to open ClientRes.xml all I see is ClientRes.txl

the ClientRes.txl that your mention those are encrypt already, from ClientRes.xml to ClientRes.txl, find those old from old post, hope you find.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's fine I didn't find any and it seems there's no txl2xml converter. So what I'm doing atm is using a different clientres.txl that has xml and I'm cleaning the files with error.

Back