Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error "You must the game with Tantra.exe" HELPP!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hola, les cuento, tengo este problema, descargue y configure los files k4 y el cliente, todo me abre perfecto, el update del cliente carga pero cuando le doy stargame sale este error tan fastidioso. No se como arreglarlo, espero que me ayuden.
Tengo el cliente Tantra-Zero.
T_____T

English
Hello, I tell them, I have this problem, download and configure the k4 and client files, I opened all perfect, the update client load but when I give Stargame get this so annoying mistake. No how to fix it, I hope you can help me.
I have the Tantra-Zero customer.
T_____T
(Traductor Google)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cambia de cliente y consigue uno que si sirva.

Change your client and get one working well

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Error "You must the game with Tantra.exe" HELPP!

No tienes uno o me puedes pasar el link de uno que este en buen estado?

No tienes uno o un link de un cliente que este en buen estado?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Test it to see if it will open with a batch file first. IF the following works then replace your updater with another copy. This is most likely the issue you are having. Also make sure that it is configured correctly in the hex. Do NOT ask how to edit the hex here just search for that answer in ragezone.
Inside the batch file like this:
Start HTLauncher.exe X.X.X.X
//X.X.X.X = version of your HTLauncher

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Test it to see if it will open with a batch file first. IF the following works then replace your updater with another copy. This is most likely the issue you are having. Also make sure that it is configured correctly in the hex. Do NOT ask how to edit the hex here just search for that answer in ragezone.
Inside the batch file like this:
Start HTLauncher.exe X.X.X.X
//X.X.X.X = version of your HTLauncher

learning to bypass the tanta.exe in HTLauncher... it is recommended to bypass tantra.exe?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Only for test purposes to get your server up and running but, not for a permanent solution as Tantra.exe is an updater for the actual updater of this game.

Back