Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello all Need help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening I need help to configure the old Mandara, There are invisible structures I can not walk my character
Have solution?
Thx
Good evening I need help to configure the old Mandara, There are invisible structures I can not walk my character

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Have solution?
Thx
Make sure you have old settings of Old Mandara in Server and Client Side .. and don't forget to point your settings also on Clientres under Map Tab .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Make sure you have old settings of Old Mandara in Server and Client Side .. and don't forget to point your settings also on Clientres under Map Tab .

thank you for your answer, change in the client but how do I change it in the zone?, it does not let me walk on the map
thank you for your answer, change in the client but how do I change it in the area ?, it does not let me walk on the map

Reaction score
I will start by saying that structures do not control the character navigation, the navigation is controlled by 2 binary files (.tcc and .tcm), so, if you cannot walk is not because invisible structures, it is because you don't have the correct navigation files for old Mandara.

Regards

Back