Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

login problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have problem with the login since the hosting does not connect me with the pvs who can help me in that please please

Tengo problema con el login ya que el hosting no me conecta con el pvs quien me puede ayudar en eso por favor gracias

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi eduardocol i do have the same problem, but following the guides from this forum, the one posted by Terrified, had made me connect and login. however, I do have issue on the network and cannot login. yo just have to put s_game on HTLauncher and the same with HTMessage.txl. there, you can login to your account. by the way i am using tantra k5.2 from heterojeneo. and configured a public IP and a client from nexogames

I am also waiting for somebody to help me share it on a network. so we all in the house can play. best regards.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Custom Software Development

Pandemic and ongoing economic crisis have some pros for you, how stupid it may sound. It gives you an opportunity to create the next BIG THING! The need to innovate and digitalize everything you can to reduce costs and improve sales rate. It may be your fintech or insurtech project, healthcare app - you name it. Itexus will be your trusted, experienced and loyal partner!

Upvote 0
Back