Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Old Mandara Portals

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Estas son las coordenadas de un Tantraparam k3 pero aun asi no se activan los portales:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
someone could already solve the problem of "unable to move" ???

Regards!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello , as far as i know you need to find Rare kathana 3 TantraParam and get those coordinates for Mandara Portals .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your issue is since 2016, can you post pics of your problem GMDeveloper1 so you can enlightened us, as far as i can understand you are using Old Mandara Maps? (Zone1) moving to which Area?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Estas son las coordenadas de un Tantraparam k3 pero aun asi no se activan los portales:

@
GMDeveloper1 Follow this Screenshot as you can see those highlight Portal ID's are the correct DWID , all you need to do is find the exact location of your map coordinate (x) , (y) and insert to your NPCGENER.txt .

Reaction score
That link is working just paste the NPCGener to your Zone1 folder, as for the guide i dont see any guide here in the forum

If he just paste that NPCGener of that link to his zone (as you recommended) he will still have the issue because that NPCGener does not have portal declaration at all.
If he follow Panyawan post then he will solve his issue.

I think there is no guide on that because it is so simple to edit that txt file, and almost all here knows how to edit it. (unless for sure you and GMDeveloper1 who is asking for a guide jajajaja)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If he just paste that NPCGener of that link to his zone (as you recommended) he will still have the issue because that NPCGener does not have portal declaration at all.
If he follow @Panyawan post then he will solve his issue.

I think there is no guide on that because it is so simple to edit that txt file, and almost all here knows how to edit it. (unless for sure you and GMDeveloper1 who is asking for a guide jajajaja)

Yes . its so simple .just follow the screenshots and edit your npcgener with correct portal declaration. :D

Reaction score
Yes . its so simple .just follow the screenshots and edit your npcgener with correct portal declaration. :D

I think he is asking for a guide because in other of his post he said he added the portals but still dont work, probably is because he don't know how a portal declaration looks like on the NPCGener or he don't know how to correct declare it, I want to think that what he have wrong is the coords and not that he don't know how to declare it.

Back