Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

open pk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to set a certain map to open pk.
id like to obtain the tantra extreme gameplay which is all map is open pk.
when you pk anyone no penalty you will not get karma. but can party other god and trade as well
please enlighten me what settings should i do on my settings.ini

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
The reason you can't do that to all zones is because it will interfere with the Titles. Some require specific settings and by making it open pk with partying with other gods this will stop the ability to obtain certain ones.

Reaction score
how to set a certain map to open pk.
id like to obtain the tantra extreme gameplay which is all map is open pk.
when you pk anyone no penalty you will not get karma. but can party other god and trade as well
please enlighten me what settings should i do on my settings.ini

What you are asking is NOT called PK zone, what you are asking is for KARMA free zone.
A PK zone means:
- You cannot party with other gods
- you cannot kill your same god
- you cannot trade and so on....
For achieving that, you change the zone Type on the settings file. what BARUROT said in his post is just for allowing or not allowing PK.

Now, for just remove or change the KARMA penalty (as you asked) the file you need to change is the WorldSettings.ini on the PK section

Last edited:
Back