Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Request help to search archives about Tantra

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been searching for the Tantra src code for a long time, but I can not find anywhere.
I wonder if it was made available because I would very much like to study it for a game that was developed by the same company of the game in which I study currently.
I have interest in the source of the client, I was able to find the one of the server, if anyone can help me I will be deeply grateful.
Sorry for any typos, my forte is not english rsrs.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
The source code that has ever been released is not complete and useless. The files released within the archives that works is fully functional and already created.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi jbitz107, I understand, but above all, my intention is to only use this to study, even if the code is not 100% complete, my main intention is to just see how some functions that happen inside the code to assimilate in WYD, which is the game that I currently work on.My intention is to verify if it has some similarity in ASM of the game executable with the Tantra source code, because the creator base was the same for both AIKA and WYD, so I am behind this client code :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been searching for the Tantra src code for a long time, but I can not find anywhere.
I wonder if it was made available because I would very much like to study it for a game that was developed by the same company of the game in which I study currently.
I have interest in the source of the client, I was able to find the one of the server, if anyone can help me I will be deeply grateful.
Sorry for any typos, my forte is not english rsrs.

This is a mediafire link of all the stuff released in Tantra section of RZ

File names ending with _source contains some of the old source code I found in Chinese code sharing platforms. Feel free to download and go through it!

Back