Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

If you could ask a Nexon programmer anything, what would it be?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why would you want to ask them anything? the game is written like crap it's not like they're going to educate you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fraysa - If you could ask a Nexon programmer anything, what would it be? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would ask what went through their minds when they wanted to introduce all changes in v93 (post big bang)
Game was good, and now it's even better

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Imagine that a Nexon coder is here in this forums, watching and replying to this thread. What would you ask them?

Associates in Computer Science.
Was working on receiving a B.A... not likely.

Anyways never had a career or job working for Company in the programming field.
How is it to program in a team?
Or, are your colleagues each assigned a different area?

Aside from that, what can you tell me are pre-requisites if I wanted to apply?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nothing aside from the meaning of Wvs.
Although now replying i realized it's probably wizet visual studio.
seems right considering visual studio was released in 2002 and maple was in early development around that time.
yeah so nothing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
probably wouldve asked to describe their usually day working there and what he usually program
and if he is satisfied with how things run there regarding the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How is the pay and compensations? Is it worth it? Do you have any way to grow as a professional there or you just stay code monkey? How was the migration from x32 to x64? Why NFTs? How sad is it to work with legacy software pretty much? Do you have free day for your birthdays? Do you guys get GM accounts or NX for working there? Can you play the game or are you banned from playing? Since this is a legacy poop, passwords are stored in md5 right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would probably ask 'Does the company still keep each and every version of game files / server files?' ;)

Back