Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So I'll fill you in. RaGEZONE / Nexon / FT and a court case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'll say this one time, I am calm.

Anyways overall revenue != overall profit. It just means they 14b in assets, not that they have 14b.

Revenue is amount earned between some period, I guess in this context, a year. It isn't assets. If their revenue was 14b (I heard they made less) in 1 year, they earned that much money that year. No, this does not include paying off people and other bills. Profit is revenue minus the producing costs. Seriously, this is basic definitions in economics. Some of the definitions I used may be oversimplified, but the general point is the same.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't you have won if they sued you? i mean the code on here isn't nexons thus they cant sue for that and if they did you would win

They said you were hosting hacks for maplestory to and there are no hacks for any game that i have seen on here thus they would have lost that to

The only thing i think maybe you could have lost was that the wz edits and the client was linked (not hosted) on here but again it isnt hosted (i don't think) on here just the links to the files are

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you twelve...
Wouldn't you have won if they sued you? i mean the code on here isn't nexons thus they cant sue for that and if they did you would win

They said you were hosting hacks for maplestory to and there are no hacks for any game that i have seen on here thus they would have lost that to

The only thing i think maybe you could have lost was that the wz edits and the client was linked (not hosted) on here but again it isnt hosted (i don't think) on here just the links to the files are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back