Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I'm learning programming these days and I want to make Maplestory repacks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You really need patience. Take a little step,You will want to look through the source code (I mean not entirely but somewhere you curious and that probably will lead to another file). Start tweaking stuff.

Eventually you will get used to it.

Reaction score
This is definitely going to be a big step for you and it is rewarding. Learn the fundamentals and intermediate / advanced topics of C if that is your desired language. This forum has repacks made in mostly Java, and some made in C#. If you wish to learn these languages, I would definitely seek out a Murach book or go to udemy if you are a visual learner. Tim Buchalka teachs a great Java course and Danny Boehm has a great C# course. You will need to learn networking and database management. If these are easily achieved and you wish for more, try looking into a SDLC course (Systems Development Life Cycle) to learn the start to finish steps. This will not just assist you with starting a hobby, but it will also help you get into a career. Best of luck to you.

Back