Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LightPepsi offering coding service!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh wow, I remember playing Celino 2 or 3 years ago. It was an amazing experience. I was sort of active then the original community dwindled away, along with me being distracted by other things and disappearing from maplestory/private servers in general. I logged on earlier this year I think. Sad to see it go. I came into this thread since I knew he wasn't offering coding services, and I left a little sad. :mellow:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Happy to see you're alive, sad to see everything go like this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so how do we contact lightpepsi o_o ? via private message ? or any email to get to :| , i dont usally check inboxes here , i rely on the email to inform me :D

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so how do we contact lightpepsi o_o ? via private message ? or any email to get to :| , i dont usally check inboxes here , i rely on the email to inform me :D
With all due respect good sir.... I reaaaaaalllyyy don't know what to say. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you actually took the time to read anything other then the title.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not going to lie, definitely thought there was a coding service, But this poop is more real. Sometimes you just gotta move on with life =D

Reaction score
Hey LightPepsi,
Your life will not stop because you are not able to continue with your projects.
Although I have played since their servers from v.82, until the last one is yes really liked, comprises progamação.

That's what motivates:

"Was nothing more than just a typical 'noob' you see out there, leeching off copy-pasting scripts &."

Maybe I'll get there as you come, maybe my life pass encoder just copying and pasting, more each passing day I learn more, thank you for your services.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just read this thread, was experiencing some nostalgia and I thought of CelinoSEA and went to Google up CelinoSEA.
LightPepsi/LaiLaiNoob is not just a great coder, he's also a great friend.
If you have not heard of him, you're probably not around when he started to code the first ever MapleSEA server.
When people always thought that a MapleSEA server was impossible, he proved it all wrong.
There would not be MapleSEA servers around if not for him, he also contributed to many of the features in GMS scene, can remember any though.

Damn, this sounds like a eulogy but it's the reality is as cliche as it sounds.

Lastly, I wish LightPepsi all the best in his future endeavors and I wish him best of luck with all the legal issues that he has to parry away.

PS: Sorry for bumping an old thread!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just read this thread, was experiencing some nostalgia and I thought of CelinoSEA and went to Google up CelinoSEA.
LightPepsi/LaiLaiNoob is not just a great coder, he's also a great friend.
If you have not heard of him, you're probably not around when he started to code the first ever MapleSEA server.
When people always thought that a MapleSEA server was impossible, he proved it all wrong.
There would not be MapleSEA servers around if not for him, he also contributed to many of the features in GMS scene, can remember any though.

Damn, this sounds like a eulogy but it's the reality is as cliche as it sounds.

Lastly, I wish LightPepsi all the best in his future endeavors and I wish him best of luck with all the legal issues that he has to parry away.

PS: Sorry for bumping an old thread!

I'm pretty surprised why people thought a MSEA Server was impossible. Well, I guess the answer for that is because Lai was one of the only people who knew about how MapleStory works, just like today! He-he!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm pretty surprised why people thought a MSEA Server was impossible. Well, I guess the answer for that is because Lai was one of the only people who knew about how MapleStory works, just like today! He-he!

Meh, I feel like his ambition allowed for such servers like LucidMS and other kMS servers to begin.
As a past Super GM on Celino, I can still remember a lot about it, even though its been 2 years now. I would like to say I was great friends with Lai, and I had no problems with him closing the server now, as it was for the best.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hopefully u can do a celinoreborn. we have a group of us waiting to join celino

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, probably not, but I think it's worth a shot. I believe a Kryptodev archive was hosted by you for a while after it shut down, but for many months now that has disappeared (along with celinosea.com). Do you think you (or anyone else) could upload the archive somewhere it can be downloaded? I really think it's such a shame that all that great development information is lost, some of which cannot be found elsewhere.

Still would really really like this if anyone has it. Sparks LightPepsi LightPepsi1 lightpepsia

LightPepsi1 - LightPepsi offering coding service! - RaGEZONE Forums

If it's not too much trouble, could you try to get back to me by the end of the decade and let me know if such an archive exists please, or by the time someone creates Skynet and wipes us all out (whichever comes earlier).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meh, I feel like his ambition allowed for such servers like LucidMS and other kMS servers to begin.
As a past Super GM on Celino, I can still remember a lot about it, even though its been 2 years now. I would like to say I was great friends with Lai, and I had no problems with him closing the server now, as it was for the best.

Celino v82 was leaked at that time (2010?), including post-bb versions (late 2011).
I was devastated at that time, but obviously it did a ton in pushing forward the entire development in the space and I am really glad of that today. NOW I wished more things got leaked though! I am legally bound not to.

Many of the later versions today are just forks of celino leaks, of course I wouldn't take credit entirely. Many aspects of the code have changed since then.

However I believe that the v95 pdb leak too played a major role (i.e Extalia). Flav, Hendi.
For most of celino history, I took usually just a week to be on par with MapleStorySEA. Updating packets by sniffing, or just pure guessing.
Things really got exponentially harder post-big bang require actual analysis to the client binary via IDA/ollydbg.

Still would really really like this if anyone has it. Sparks LightPepsi LightPepsi1 lightpepsia

If it's not too much trouble, could you try to get back to me by the end of the decade and let me know if such an archive exists please, or by the time someone creates Skynet and wipes us all out (whichever comes earlier).

I don't have backups of Kryptodev, Aleks was the one with access to it.

Hey LightPepsi,
Your life will not stop because you are not able to continue with your projects.
Although I have played since their servers from v.82, until the last one is yes really liked, comprises progamação.

That's what motivates:

"Was nothing more than just a typical 'noob' you see out there, leeching off copy-pasting scripts &."

Maybe I'll get there as you come, maybe my life pass encoder just copying and pasting, more each passing day I learn more, thank you for your services.

Thank you for the kind message!! :): In all honestly, I've not read this since 2012.

Haha its kinda stupid when I create this account just to talk to LP. Sudden thought where'd Celinosea went to out of sudden and thus search on google. Well , LP nice to know you here .. Although i started playing your server from 12/2011-03/2012 (I've spent quite an amount) I enjoyed playing your pserver :) i've made quite a few friends too. You've tried to maintain this server even though you're handling with some problems (I've no idea what had happened but only till i seen this thread). Im sad that I cant get back my money :(
Just wanna wish you all the best on the case you're handling with , hope they just fine you will do .
Oh well ... No more nice server anymore ... Kinda sad though ...
Take Care buddy :) stay healthy and everything to be smooth ! Maybe someday later i will open up this link to see your replies .. As I dont like to write much because my english is kinda lousy ... Hehe
Your sincere player from Singapore ;)

Thank you!

I enjoyed playing your server for the couple of years it was in play LP. Good luck in your life, strive to succeed, high ceilings with high hopes.

:laugh:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@LightPepsi1 Oh what a lovely post you wrote! I just read it but now you've removed most of it! It is nice to reminisce about the old maple times, and it was nice to read that you've done well during these 9 years that have gone by. I hope the next 9 will be even better :thumbup1:

I don't have backups of Kryptodev, Aleks was the one with access to it.
Ahh well, no worries. Anyway I was optimistically hoping for a reply by the end of the decade, so who knows maybe Aleks will come to my aid :): There were some cool guides over there that I think are now lost from the maple-web.

Thought this video might give you a chuckle:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LightPepsi1 Oh what a lovely post you wrote! I just read it but now you've removed most of it! It is nice to reminisce about the old maple times, and it was nice to read that you've done well during these 9 years that have gone by. I hope the next 9 will be even better :thumbup1:

Nvm, just nostalgia about the game. ;) Had a second thought that it might be too much, so.. Hopefully things are doing great for you all too, over the years.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lastly, to Aleks I’m really really sorry for choosing to shut down after all these years we’ve been especially the lawsuit against Nexon Co-operation in Canada. I simply do not want to risk getting into this with them although I can’t bear to leave Celino development too… I don't mean to betray you at all... :*:

You are the best & the only person I’ve completely trusted all these years.[/LEFT]

You know man.. After all these years I finally came around to check out whats been up and I just read this today. I'm genuinely at a lose for words. For years I held a bad taste because of what happened. I did feel, VERY, betrayed. I felt like we never really "closed" things between us. But, this certainly made me smile.

I let me anger and emotions cloud me, pollute me all these years. I'm glad I came around once more to see this. You and I had one heck of a relationship / friendship, both on and off the years of projects, work and such. 20/20 hindsight, I wouldn't have worked with anyone else other then you. I understand and accept why you did what you did and your decision. You made the right choice.

And just for the record Lai...

You are the best & the only person I’ve completely trusted all these years.

You too old friend.. you too.

Back