Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got the original setup of GMS v35, v125, v176, how can i upload it?
also i'm looking for all the localhost files(when i click on the links i get an error, seems like they are deleted or something so if someone got them before this happened, i would be glad to get a link or to transfer me them in any way).

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
I got the original setup of GMS v35, v125, v176, how can i upload it?
also i'm looking for all the localhost files(when i click on the links i get an error, seems like they are deleted or something so if someone got them before this happened, i would be glad to get a link or to transfer me them in any way).

Is it actually v35? Because there was an error long ago for gmsdl.com where the 35 tagged version was actually v34.

You can upload it at google drive or mega.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it actually v35? Because there was an error long ago for gmsdl.com where the 35 tagged version was actually v34.

You can upload it at google drive or mega.

ok, i'll add a link to my google drive later for those setups.
i haven't tried to use the v35 setup so idk about that you can check it when i'll upload.
what about the local host files? i'm desperately trying to get them.

Staff member
Reaction score
Added installer v`104 GMS v106 GMS and v112 GMS

Were already available in .zip form from .patch files, but are now available in original installers. Contributed by surwren#3552

Yet more installers sealed for GMS.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

This is gms v0.21 DATA.WZ. But I want to study with the repacker, so I can't open it. Is there any other way?

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: MapleStory new client archive (#GMSDLReborn)

This is gms v0.21 DATA.WZ. But I want to study with the repacker, so I can't open it. Is there any other way?

The .wz file you try to open is from an unofficial server that may have protected its files. If your intention was to give me "v21" then you won't find it there. They are actually v12, but I don't blame you for being confused, since the site states "v12" but then "download v21".

If your intention was to snoop in their files then please don't seek advice on that here since they have protected their files, which means it won't open with repacker.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you want the lastest KMS/KMST, these links go straight to them.

KMST

KMS

There's also ways to get patches by doing something like this:

No idea how to get a list of other ones though. I still want 1.2.362 if anyone has.

Staff member
Reaction score
It's interesting to this date KMS still does not tag their versions in installers. Extremely annoying even back when I was looking for leftover links.

There's also ways to get patches by doing something like this:

No idea how to get a list of other ones though. I still want 1.2.362 if anyone has.

Seems it goes until 294:

So if you got anything inbetween its possible you can patch all the way to it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean the client version GMS 214...

If anyone has that version and would like to share, please

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's interesting to this date KMS still does not tag their versions in installers. Extremely annoying even back when I was looking for leftover links.

Seems it goes until 294:

So if you got anything inbetween its possible you can patch all the way to it.

Can you provide me with v188 files? Thank you!

Staff member
Reaction score
Some people probably are slowly losing hope of finding all versions. However, I am not in this state yet as long people know enough we are looking for them.

Today I am proud to present v35 GMS. This is the first version where data.wz went away, and also is the major 4th job update (where it got into the data). Previously the earliest we had of that was v37, but no longer.

The source is yet again burned CD's. It really is becoming the norm now to find the last remaining versions: People that burned CD's because of easy accessibility.

I may have 1 more version coming from the same person, but I can't verify yet if it's a version we have, but it is likely earlier due to the older install icon. Will make a follow up post!

Does anyone have EMS v0.92? Seems to have been deleted from mega

I can't find this in my archives. Not sure if mislabeled, or i lost it with the great MEGA file deletion poop from many years ago:

Staff member
Reaction score
I may have 1 more version coming from the same person, but I can't verify yet if it's a version we have, but it is likely earlier due to the older install icon. Will make a follow up post!

Good news! The person ended up give me a v25 GMS installer. Thanks to a manual patcher this yielded v26 as well.

OP updated

v25 (setup):
v26:

v25 is the release of the Independence Day Event.

v26 is quite big. It contains the aquarium patch, chairs, beginner skills, as well as UI changes.

Last edited:
Back