Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way to obtain newer GMS versions (i.e v214) other than through steam depot downloader?

I'm not from the USA so I can't add Maplestory to my steam account. I tried using a VPN to register for a new steam account, but somehow steam still knows that I'm using a vpn (error '3758854150987001666 please sign out from your vpn' pops up).

I also tried using the steam depot's anonymous account but that too was unsuccessful.

What else can I use to obtain the v214 installer?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GMS v180 unpacked. you can use it to play GMS if you like, for passive hacks. (get mscrc bypass) or ida-ing

Excuse me, Anyone have copy of this file? Thanks you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to contribute, especially TMS ones.
TMS v38

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
So I was waiting for a while until I post this, but its taking longer than I anticipated. For now, I will only post the one I can post because its public if you know where to look

Version 1.68 (.wz 268) is a KMSB version that has close to final pre-bb UI but a few assets are still "honeycomb" styled. Storage for example.

I have since acquired way more KMSB versions than the one I am going to release now, but I promised with those that I received it from to keep it private. Maybe soon I can release a few more since a second source found some of them. The only thing I can say is that they are safe. And also, I guess I can mention the versions I do have.

- 1.36 (Still has old login AND old wizet logo)
- 1.41 (Still has old login but new wizet logo)
- 1.68 (being released now)

Download 1.68:

And I also saw numerous people saying the downloads in the "GMSDL" alternative died. I don't own this site, no idea what happened. If someone want a specific version re-uploaded I can, but my time is way more limited now, so don't ask like 20 versions at once for me to re-upload.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So I was waiting for a while until I post this, but its taking longer than I anticipated. For now, I will only post the one I can post because its public if you know where to look

Version 1.68 (.wz 268) is a KMSB version that has close to final pre-bb UI but a few assets are still "honeycomb" styled. Storage for example.

I have since acquired way more KMSB versions than the one I am going to release now, but I promised with those that I received it from to keep it private. Maybe soon I can release a few more since a second source found some of them. The only thing I can say is that they are safe. And also, I guess I can mention the versions I do have.

Download 1.68:

And I also saw numerous people saying the downloads in the "GMSDL" alternative died. I don't own this site, no idea what happened. If someone want a specific version re-uploaded I can, but my time is way more limited now, so don't ask like 20 versions at once for me to re-upload.
Any reason to keep those old files private?

Staff member
Reaction score
Any reason to keep those old files private?

The people that obtained them wanted that wish, so I just grant that. I do not leak things that someone wants to keep private. I would want them public as much as anyone else (also released 3 betas of a different game today), but I do not go against the wishes of other when it comes to file sharing. The only thing I can do for now is make sure they do not get lost.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The people that obtained them wanted that wish, so I just grant that. I do not leak things that someone wants to keep private. I would want them public as much as anyone else (also released 3 betas of a different game today), but I do not go against the wishes of other when it comes to file sharing. The only thing I can do for now is make sure they do not get lost.
I see, thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Download 1.68:

Do u have any localhost v152 or v152.1 ?

can u reup jms v152 please ? :( Kimberly

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do u have any localhost v152 or v152.1 ?

can u reup jms v152 please ? :( Kimberly
The game binary itself is not the issue. It's obtaining the original wz archives for some versions.

As for the localhost.exe, you should make them yourself from official file to be safe.
At least it used to be as simple as find/replacing the three or so ipv4 addys as strings. One for login server, one world, etc.

Search for a 'hexing localhost.exe' maple guide on whichever version of MS you want. Sometimes youll find exactly where and what to replace.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
TMS 013 047 113 120 121 122 134 142 152 Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EMS v70 Full Client and some exe files

Sen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kimberly or anyone

Eric

can reupload BMS v0.24: ?

please.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
hi all

Sorry for the inactivity. Life is busy, but I am still holding on things tight. I am here to give 1 more version that was given to me, which is BMS v3. Since we already had BMS v1 I don't expect a big difference here, but every version counts.

Download:

I may re-upload some stuff when I can but its just annoying when links keep die

The source of the installer came from an official Level up! CD

Back