Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It appears indeed to be a MapleSEA patcher, but I am a bit confused. I have a patcher as well named exactly the same but mine is way bigger. Could you go to your USB drive and look at the file date of the file? That helps me see if its indeed the version listed or if the patcher I have under the same name is different
View attachment 257258

Left is mine and right is yours. Mine is more likely the one mistagged, but I am a bit confused.

P.S: Thanks a lot for going through your old drives to find goodies. This is how a lot of lost stuff gets found recently.

Oo that's interesting. I wonder why it would be so significant. This is what i have last modified 14th feb 2012:

Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 5.44.37 AM - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Staff member
Reaction score
All GMS links that are not easily accessible anymore are working again... with an exception to v129. For some reason I can't find 129 on my backup drives at all, so its either somewhere or I lost it. If someone has v129 GMS a re-upload is appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for providing me with the client;),Is there an EMS 101.1 client available:)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why, The local host of SEA v.126 is unable to download, and there are even many SEA versions that cannot be downloaded? Can you provide the client and local host for ESA v126?
QQ截图20240310190917 - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Some of the msdl downloads are back - I will fix the rest next weekend.

I don't operate that site, which is why I removed it from the main thread.
I am collecting ms files for a while now, and adding some to msdl.
Edit: Kimberly would you be able to share the entire mega folder with all the setups? I can do a secondary backup of the current files.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
I only have what i reuploaded. My mega links were wiped for unknown reasons years ago. I work on slowly reuploading stuff

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I only have what i reuploaded. My mega links were wiped for unknown reasons years ago. I work on slowly reuploading stuff
Nice! Thanks for reuploading, anyways I was wondering also about the steam builds - if I am not wrong you have all the files classified.
Are you willing to share those?

Back