Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which ones you have?
The following are all CMS clients, but I need some time to prepare/upload them. There are also more CMS clients
1 - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums
2 - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums
3 - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums
4 - MapleStory Client/Localhost Archive - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Staff member
Reaction score
EMS v37 installer found (yet again on an USB) and added to the thread

The following are all CMS clients, but I need some time to prepare/upload them. There are also more CMS clients

I have a lot of CMS clients but I still need update the thread and update it. What are all your pre-bb CMS clients?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey LastBattle could you also upload these?

SEA v1.06 Setup
SEA v1.37 Setup
SEA v1.60 Setup
SEA v1.63 Setup
SEA v1.68 Setup
SEA v1.72 Setup
SEA v1.73 Setup
SEA v1.77 Setup
SEA v1.82 Setup

I had asked you before via dm, but told you not to worry about it, but I do still need them. Thanks.

MapleSEA 168:

MapleSEA 172:

MapleSEA 173:

MapleSEA 182:

MapleSEA 202:

I don't have the other versions.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm looking for a version between the European Maple Story client version v0.69 and 0.72. Does anyone have any of the versions in between?
What I need is the server source, not the local host. Sorry, I don't have 069 and 072

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm looking for a version between the European Maple Story client version v0.69 and 0.72. Does anyone have any of the versions in between?
EMS v70 Full Client and v71 & v72 exe files. probably no one has v71 & v72 full client.

EMS v69 to v70 patch was found in my old hdd drive. and i could use it to v69 client. so v69 & v70 files are 100% clean files.

Last edited:
Back