Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is everyone from this section up to now?

Reaction score
I am currently hacking the **** out of Clash of Clans lol.
I'm almost town hall 8 and getting bored haha.

From a previous post I mentioned I would be trying to take Java in the Fall, finds out doing so will screw up the rest of my semesters and prolong my degree, so I'll man up and wait. Also with classes and exams now done for Spring, nothing is stopping me from learning out of my Murach's Java book!

Last edited:
Subscriber and Mod!
Reaction score
It's been a while I've posted here..

I'm currently working with CMS websites for all kinds of customers. Quite fun even though it's more a printing office than an online office.

It has been a long long long time indeed! such good memories when we played PS, everything's changed now. It seems like there isn't a need for massively high rates anymore

and I'm just in uni...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Woah, reading through these posts reminds me of when I first started seriously getting interested in programming and all that. I remember all these people that I always looked up to for releasing all the cool stuff that went way beyond my head. Thinking about it now, if it wasn't for this forum I probably never would have been motivated to go beyond school so much.

Personally, I'm almost done school for computer programming and analysis. I would say I'm actually really good compared to the other students around me and that is probably thanks in part to all the time I spent trying and pretending to be good here ^^.

And oh man, reading through my old posts makes me cringe at how stupid I was, even 3 years ago. I guess that's how it goes though T_T. I would probably try to look for the info to my first account if I wasn't so scared of the embarrassment.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There was once a time when I was a wee newbie who posted tons of help threads on this forum. Most of my threads were in the GunZ section, but I had a few here too. Then I saw the problem of my ways and decided to learn how to program. Every few weeks I decide to once again venture into the depths of this forum hoping to scour the help threads and cleanse them. When I step foot into a thread, I become overwhelmed and decide to stop. Many of the help threads could just be solved with simple debugging techniques! Currently I work on the reconciliation of discrepancy of video and image counts as my job. Looking back to my previous years gives me quite a laugh. It's entertaining to see how my English has improved from being nonsense to something actually readable. This isn't much different from my code, eh?

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
Seems like all the members who still come back here once in awhile are now in college or are nearing the end of their collegiate careers. I just started mine recently. Decided to jump into Computer Science (actually, Computer Game Science; a major that was created specifically at my university).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been living life, mostly. Everything is going well. I appear to be a bit older than most of the people around here. I still do research on things that nobody else would touch and work on Vana. It's just slow.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Kinda like seeing these posts like these pop up in my yearly Ragezone browsing session.

After "quitting" OdinTeh I worked full time as a web developer for a couple of years then went to university. Just finished my bachelors in computer science (3 years later than normal!) and hopefully gonna be running a startup in the next few months. Until then, I've moved back home and now have a ton of free time. Might take up MS development again lol.

Edit: Holy poop, I made this account 9 and a half years ago.
Edit2: Lol, my last post in a thread like this was almost exactly the same - even up to the edit message. I guess some things don't change!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kinda like seeing these posts like these pop up in my yearly Ragezone browsing session.

After "quitting" OdinTeh I worked full time as a web developer for a couple of years then went to university. Just finished my bachelors in computer science (3 years later than normal!) and hopefully gonna be running a startup in the next few months. Until then, I've moved back home and now have a ton of free time. Might take up MS development again lol.

Edit: Holy poop, I made this account 9 and a half years ago.
Edit2: Lol, my last post in a thread like this was almost exactly the same - even up to the edit message. I guess some things don't change!

Hey, I remember you! The OdinTeh release ^^.

Back