Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AzureMS V316 KMS Open Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have come to a decision that i wanted to end a term of my greediness and only thinking about money, and this private server scene is too obscure, when you want to get help for something, someone always have to be talking about money first, and everyone is extremely greedy about their knowledge on this private server scene, i will give a special thanks to Asura for being a great help on gaining this knowledge else without him, i wouldn't know where i would be in this server scene, furthermore, this obscure private server scene needs to end and i want to be the one to help out everyone that wants to start up a server and instead of paying someone 20k $ for something that at the end you wouldn't comprehend in any way because its not your code. I have very limited knowledge on 2-3 things, but i would love to share it with you guys all my knowledge and ends this madness.I offer you guys a v316 KMS that you will be able to learn and i will be able to assist everyone upon any questions, and i would at some point rewrite it from scratch to make it even more clearer for you guys, since i did not rewrite the v316 server. So most of the code will be extremely messy so i apologies. Please let me know if you guys like this release for all the people that wants to create a maple server or wants to gain knowledge, later i will post in some updated tutorials on how to do everything about maple. This is just an older version of azure before i start to rewrite azure from scratch.

Here is the link for everything you need to know on how to set it up and what contains the client as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much mate! I appreciate it.
Where can i find a compatible kms v316 client and localhost?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The invitation has expired, so where to download the local host and client now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone got link for the kms 316 client ?
cant found it anywhere online

edit :
never mind
got the link :

thanks everyone

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im able to open the TAIGA_redirector and go to the login place but once i enter my password and press enter it gives me this message
"The server is being loaded, Please wait"
Anyone know what's the problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, thank you for your sharing. Quick question about the gameplay. I've managed to get the server and client running, but after getting into the game my character seems to be stuck in the lobby. Any advice?

Back