Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FuckMS v117.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
They don't, they will probably just leech at every source till they find correct one.
LOL true, but I doubt they will find much these days.

Divine Shield & Holy Magic Shell have incorrect buffstats if anyone cares.
Putting it on my todo list. But I did see comments around saying "TODO: JUMP" which I am guessing is the jump patch.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which redirector should I be using?

EDIT. Figured out

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually extracting wz xml files from a client isn't a very big thing to do. Google it and you will find the tools easily.
If you don't have v117 client, here's the tips of getting it.
There are v116 client download link available (again, just google it). There's another v117 Manual patch available as well.
So download both and you can have both v116 and v117 client.

Back to topic. Sounds like this source is more worthy to test but I wonder if anyone will help to let it get even better. This source seems have the azwan PQ and honour level available which may possibly unlock the inner ability skills (although not tested, yet, but will.). Seems Hyper teleport rock is working as well. However, I'm still wondering why some of the monsters freeze if characters going back and forth of the map. Does anyone have a clue on that?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually extracting wz xml files from a client isn't a very big thing to do. Google it and you will find the tools easily.
If you don't have v117 client, here's the tips of getting it.
There are v116 client download link available (again, just google it). There's another v117 Manual patch available as well.
So download both and you can have both v116 and v117 client.

Back to topic. Sounds like this source is more worthy to test but I wonder if anyone will help to let it get even better. This source seems have the azwan PQ and honour level available which may possibly unlock the inner ability skills (although not tested, yet, but will.). Seems Hyper teleport rock is working as well. However, I'm still wondering why some of the monsters freeze if characters going back and forth of the map. Does anyone have a clue on that?

It's not really a real AzwanPQ, it's technically a fake that I did the wrong say since I didn't care, but the only good use is to leech the ability and thats about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not really a real AzwanPQ, it's technically a fake that I did the wrong say since I didn't care, but the only good use is to leech the ability and thats about it.

Thanks for the trick but I think it will take much more effort in getting AzwanPQ to be implemented isn't it. Packet sniffing, handler, javascripts, etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Idk if I should use this.

Anyone have an estimated idea on how messed up this source/repack/fork is?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Idk if I should use this.

Anyone have an estimated idea on how messed up this source/repack/fork is?
Why not ask who released it?

It's a decent source, with same issues as every other v116+ release, but with more gms stuff and some none, BUT ALSO most likely more minor fixes in small places you wouldn't notice.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eih , how i wan start game so many file inside DelusionMS Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back