Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FuckMS v117.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Fun!
Reaction score
yeah i read that i thought it had something in sql since its v117 ms the ms at v117 used emails so i thought it would be fine

Localhosts, and LEN too appearntly, modify the login info packet to fit the old style (raw username and password). This is because Nexon now uses a different packet with some kind of an encrypted string or authorization key instead of the username (password is still sent untouched, btw) as part of the new login system (the website game launching). Since people don't know how it works, creators of Localhosts and other connection methods replace it with the old packet.

So yeah, in GMS it is done with emails, but in Private Servers it's still as usual. ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Localhosts, and LEN too appearntly, modify the login info packet to fit the old style (raw username and password). This is because Nexon now uses a different packet with some kind of an encrypted string or authorization key instead of the username (password is still sent untouched, btw) as part of the new login system (the website game launching). Since people don't know how it works, creators of Localhosts and other connection methods replace it with the old packet.

So yeah, in GMS it is done with emails, but in Private Servers it's still as usual. ;)

Yeah.. no.

GMS uses normal usernames and emails. You only need to use an email after a certain date when you created your account. My acc is old, so I can use my username.

Have Fun!
Reaction score
Yeah.. no.

GMS uses normal usernames and emails. You only need to use an email after a certain date when you created your account. My acc is old, so I can use my username.
I know, but that's not what I explained in my post. Read it again.

Have Fun!
Reaction score
Can you explain it shorter? Too much to read.

Btw, stop private messaging me people. I wont help you with errors via a PM, if I see a thread maybe ill view it.
All I said is that MapleStory now uses a different login packet than the one before, that encrypts the username or creates an auth key based on it, not sending it raw.

Reaction score
Ok! Lol. I never actually checked the skills of jobs so that's something you could look at first.
Okay thanks for the heads up. Can I ask you a question, which script did you use to add all those things in the explorer beginning map. I was looking around can't seem to find it.

EDIT: Nvm, I think it in MapleMap.java.
EDIT2: Where can you edit the spawn, in the beginning map to remove all the mobs.

Last edited:
Have Fun!
Reaction score
Okay thanks for the heads up. Can I ask you a question, which script did you use to add all those things in the explorer beginning map. I was looking around can't seem to find it.

EDIT: Nvm, I think it in MapleMap.java.
EDIT2: Where can you edit the spawn, in the beginning map to remove all the mobs.
If it's hardcoded into the source it might be at MapleMapFactory.java.
It could be an SQL spawn, though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I remove the NPCs in the FM, there is no spawns table, Its not my xmls, I extracted them myself so I know theyre clean, and I used a command that worked on another server. So, any ideas?

Reaction score
If it's hardcoded into the source it might be at MapleMapFactory.java.
It could be an SQL spawn, though.

Thanks I managed to find it in the SQL.

How do I remove the NPCs in the FM, there is no spawns table, Its not my xmls, I extracted them myself so I know theyre clean, and I used a command that worked on another server. So, any ideas?
It is in the SQL, go to wz_customlife table

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are a number of portals that won't work and reflected in the server log, stating the portal script requested does not exist. I take a look on the extracted wz xml and seems there are more portals that require scripts to work (/scripts/portal/*.js). Seems like it will be an easy fix? Can anyone give me some tips/clues since I'm still new in Java...

Reaction score
There are a number of portals that won't work and reflected in the server log, stating the portal script requested does not exist. I take a look on the extracted wz xml and seems there are more portals that require scripts to work (/scripts/portal/*.js). Seems like it will be an easy fix? Can anyone give me some tips/clues since I'm still new in Java...
they need to be programmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back