Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FuckMS v117.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
someone can make ander download for this source the link not working for me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Instead of some spoonfeeding code for leechers, I like to provide some hints for Ragezoners to help troubleshooting and debugging.

Hints on fixing the HP%MP% equipments:

1. When the item is dropped from monster, the system should be able to read and include the HP%MP% value
(In this case Super GM commands would be come in handy)
2. After the item is picked up and equipped by player, the system should start re-calculating the player stat using the new HP%MP% value.
3. After the user is logged out, the system should be able to save the HP%MP% equipment data to database.
4. After the user is logged in, the system should be able to read and apply the HP%MP% equipment data and update the player stat.

So testing include: Item upon drop, equipped, unequipped, equipped than logout and login is necessary to ensure everything works flawlessly.

Hints on fixing the potential line stat mismatch with actual stats:

In equipped item table, you will see different potential IDs, each of them represents different stats.
However the same Potential ID doesn't mean the same Potential stats given (Except for all stats +20%, ID 60002).
Potential ID can only give a clue of what kind of stats that you are going to get.
For what number of stats it depends on the item's required level, or you can call it tier.
The tier USUALLY increments every 20 levels, with some exceptions like MaxHP/MP that are incremented every 10 levels.
To test the actual stat given, check your equipment's potential stat description with potential IDs given in database.
By using the Potential ID, output the result that you're going to get with the tier,potential ID and stat type input and check if the value match with your displayed potential stats.
You can use some kind of built in methods like
Code:
 System.out.println("FACKYAH");
to help debugging.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone have solution to fix travel between continent in boat (we can use Hyper Teleport Rock of cashshop) ?
I want to active boat travel, NPC says "The boats are currently down"

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone have solution to fix travel between continent in boat (we can use Hyper Teleport Rock of cashshop) ?
I want to active boat travel, NPC says "The boats are currently down"

Thanks

Check and add necessary events to your property files.
If you don't know what event to add, check the NPC script and it will give you a clue.
Also the boat script is a bit obsoleted. You will need a little amendment (mainly map IDs).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im pretty confused, someone mind helping me setup the whole server? ;3 #newbies

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The link's busted, could you reupload if it's not too much trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back