Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Java [v146] Source

Reaction score
Greetings and Happy Thanksgiving,

This is v146 AsunaMS source. Instead of it just rotting on a drive, this community could use a holiday release.

Downloads:
Source:
Launcher / Auth Hook / Web Files:
Client:
Tips for setup:
This uses Java 8. The SQL file will be located inside the main folder -> Resources -> AsunaMS SQL. Either one should work.
You can modify config.ini in root folder and/or make one under Resources -> Server Information -> config.ini and modify it from there for DB information / server rates.
constants -> ServerConstants.java has a spot as well for SQL password, this will prevent errors upon launch.bat.
You need to compile both the launcher, and the dll file like the v206 release in order to get in game.
The web files are included which will require something similar to WAMP or XAMP to get setup with Apache.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm in game, now where do i configure ip for friends to play with me?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm in game, now where do i configure ip for friends to play with me?
Open Redirector in Visual Studio and open program.cs. From here you simply modify

PHP:
public static string toIP = "127.0.0.1";

to whatever your ip is for either your global IP, or LAN IP. re-build the source and move the .dll that is created to your v146 client folder. Don't forget to port forward on your router / firewall.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open Redirector in Visual Studio and open program.cs. From here you simply modify

PHP:
public static string toIP = "127.0.0.1";

to whatever your ip is for either your global IP, or LAN IP. re-build the source and move the .dll that is created to your v146 client folder. Don't forget to port forward on your router / firewall.

Thank you so much. I have a problem, i keep getting DCed from the game but before i do it comes up with a message saying it detects a VPN programm being used but i dont lol how i fix this ?

Also i have no idea how to setup the Web stuff... i have the database through apache so i can use phpmyadmin. if you can point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated.

Anyway of running this on windows 7?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working on that.
I'm rn on a doublenat network and vpn and i'm having the same issue, I dont really not want to port foward just to play with friends.
But might end up doing that anyways.

Try disabling the anti cheat and compile it on the source.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working on that.
I'm rn on a doublenat network and vpn and i'm having the same issue, I dont really not want to port foward just to play with friends.
But might end up doing that anyways.

Try disabling the anti cheat and compile it on the source.

I tried disabling the anticheat and recompiled and im still gettting the same error.... I even tried exiting all programs i wasnt using aswell as in the system tray and the problem still pursists.

Reaction score
This source have a backdoor/ransomware be aware.
I don't recommend anyone to try to get it online or use it.
In 2 instances all my database was backed up and deleted, and it got me curious of why my schema was getting deleted.

Then I saw this message on mysql.

Someone took hostage my server data.

The server is on an isolated machine.
The risk of any data leaked from my side is irrelevant.
But be aware if ur running this on your personal computer.

BQ3d7VM - Java [v146] Source - RaGEZONE Forums

ASWEEEc - Java [v146] Source - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm sorry this has happened. This source is a leak and not my work, I'm looking into the code a little to see if I can spot anything out of the ordinary, and one I found was in the sql table itself under pages and there is text embedded in the Download field showing
Code:
<a href="http://f2h.nana10.co.il/2r6p3gvkj29w">
which I haven't the slightest what it is for.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this one still a no, or anyone have a good V111 source they wanna share? I tried lidium but cant seem to get it up and running. =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be fair if you gonna use it just put a strong password to the db so you don't have to deal with the same thing that happened to me, is a shame since is a really good source to play and mess around!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
使用IDEA启动的时候出现了一下错误的内容该如何解决呢

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have server check always? any reson? i try to use it on my own pc.
i complie all, download the client from the post.
change the files in the folder.
server is running, but i can get in.
any help?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i have server check always? any reson? i try to use it on my own pc.
i complie all, download the client from the post.
change the files in the folder.
server is running, but i can get in.
any help?
lol you trying run every server before you open v214 and you trying run v188 and now 146/v155 -_- ? wtf choose One version will be decisive

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone know why i cant equip weapon cash ?
I CAN EQUIP WHEN USE DEFAULT JAR, BUT WHEN I COMPILE THAT BROKE THE JAR

Last edited:
Back