Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JudoMS v117.2 Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Um, i wonder, is it normal that I am invincible instantly level 40 and incredibly high stats even if I set 1x rate? I was checking this source out of curiosity and I must admit it confuses me a lot

Ugh: All skills are maxed too...

It's the skills.. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help!! i keep getting
JudoMS is Active
Maple Version: 117.2
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at server.start.run<Start.java:65>
at server.start.run<Start.java:148>
Press any key to continue...
Can you be more specific on where to edit the ip? i have already edited the worldGMS.properties and channel.properties file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help!! i keep getting

Can you be more specific on where to edit the ip? i have already edited the worldGMS.properties and channel.properties file.

The properties file. Make sure you have installed everything and sql information edited.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i start the luncher

J6w9E2G - JudoMS v117.2 Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Help ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Properly setup WampServer (turn it on duh) and execute the SQL file within MySQL Query Browser. Then try to connect again.
WS is on and i executed the SQL already
but still nothing

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've managed to set up the server and all, however, I'm unable to connect to the server using the v117.2 client provided in the link. Connection seems to fail on Login server...

I've set up everything in such a way that it uses only LAN IP (127.0.0.1). Could someone give me a direction on where should I start troubleshooting from?

Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey hi guys, I'm having problems with wz_ItemRewardData as my bat file keeps on saying Tried to load an item while this is not in cache : 2550002. but not only 2550002, there are more to it. This causes when i go to game i can't see find any item just a few. Please help me!!! my skype is destinyfounder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if this happen to anyone but when a few of monsters attack me i get d/c and spamming skills will get me d/c too. How to fix this ?

I don't know if this happen to anyone but when a few of monsters attack me i get d/c and spamming skills will get me d/c too. How to fix this ? :(

I don't know if this happen to anyone but when a few of monsters attack me i get d/c and spamming skills will get me d/c too. How to fix this ? :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I get this error when starting the server :
JudoMS - JudoMS v117.2 Source - RaGEZONE Forums

My SQL Info is correct, already edited it in NetBeam, it just won't connect.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Power on wamp server or put the new .jar proyect in you dist src folder ....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Power on wamp server or put the new .jar proyect in you dist src folder ....
Wamp is on. I compiled the project and put the file in the dist folder already.
All I changed in Netbeam was the SQL information to match the WAMP SQL server information ; The username and password.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Change in serverconstants.. Sqlusername and sqlpassword ,in this version use db.properties? :v
I dont remember xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When I try to open Maple, it just close the process automatically, all my ports and IP are setup already, what's going on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back