Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Leak]SoulMS v62 Source/Repack! Ultra Custom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LOL, nice release, you're outdated, i guess this guys want e-fame :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's basically every single release on RaGEZONE, reworded.

Not at all. All this is is MaplePassion without any edits, which pisses me off because it really shouldn't have gotten out of me/rich's hands anyway.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not at all. All this is is MaplePassion without any edits, which pisses me off because it really shouldn't have gotten out of me/rich's hands anyway.
Hehe but it got out of soul's hand and was released, for the posted, i bet you're just trying to gain e-fame or something to make us thinking this is soulMS source, it's actually Maplepassion source. So it doesn't matter. Mod delete this thread or something.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
okay good luck trying to use this and beware of the exploits no one knows in this that i added its more then 10 it'll be hard to find and also beware of the mem leaks :) anyways i might release the real source soon the updated one and a clean one with no exploits.
daRawrzLeak-MapleWorld

Hmm... think about that... 2 posts.. account created this month... good chance it's OhhJay (xSoul).

Lol for real you are so Ducking stupid go back in taking care of your wife and son why in the living Ducking hell would i leak my own source if i wanted to release it i would release everything Site/Back ups/Source no mem leaks,no exploits etc... grow the duck up dude.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
okay good luck trying to use this and beware of the exploits no one knows in this that i added its more then 10 it'll be hard to find and also beware of the mem leaks :) anyways i might release the real source soon the updated one and a clean one with no exploits.
daRawrzLeak-MapleWorld

Lol for real you are so Ducking stupid go back in taking care of your wife and son why in the living Ducking hell would i leak my own source if i wanted to release it i would release everything Site/Back ups/Source no mem leaks,no exploits etc... grow the duck up dude.

Lol, what do you mean GoodLuck? Its working Fine + i removed all exploits. :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No I am not mapleworld fag. Also you did not add a SINGLE exploit. This is the exact same from v62 Cephus with few edits in text/string to SOULMS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
daRawrzLeak-MapleWorld

Jay I'm about to own you here
You don't know how to Ducking compile, how the duck do you expect to add an exploit without knowing how to Ducking compile?

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jay I'm about to own you here
You don't know how to Ducking compile, how the duck do you expect to add an exploit without knowing how to Ducking compile?
Is it me Or did Jay just got owned x33

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol, what do you mean GoodLuck? Its working Fine + i removed all exploits. :thumbup1:

lol then this isnt the updated source nor is it the real source with new add-ons and features with our donar map and donar commands,donar shop and the commands that Ethan commands and npc he added o_O.

-Soul out

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow they steal the source from me, then it gets leaked. Figures =\

amen...hi rich lol
i stil remember the little passion -> soul war where we completely ripped apart their asses lol

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is what I call a non-repack, a repack that is downloaded and added few NPC's and then calling it your own. This is a crappy source, I don't get why people get so excited about this one, xSouly is well known to have no skills at coding.

Also, by the fact that he doesn't know what a memory leak is, I can tell that this source is free of exploits or have the same exploits that Xotic and related had.

Last edited:
8===D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is what I call a non-repack, a repack that is downloaded and added few NPC's and then calling it your own. This is a crappy source, I don't get why people get so excited about this one, xSouly is well known to have no skills at coding.

Also, by the fact that he doesn't know what a memory leak is, I can tell that this source is free of exploits or have the same exploits that Xotic and related had.
XxОsirisxX your such a smart butt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back