Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleEllinel v203.4 (based on swordie)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, can anyone help me run this server? I have some experience from v144 and v83 servers as I have ran those before but this one doesn't seem to have a launcher.bat, so how do I run it?

Please do not use this source lmao it's even more unstable and broken than Swordie is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please do not use this source lmao it's even more unstable and broken than Swordie is.

Good luck trying to stop the homie.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Good luck trying to stop the homie.

Aha i see you made some research, ya im unstoppable.

I'd recommend you trying to set up SwordieMS first. The way you run it is practically the same aside from the version. You're going to need to know how to use Intellij or some kind of IDE that enables launching the server.

I set up swordie but I cant work on this because I dont have the 203.4 files, is it easy to update a server from 203.4 to 208 or do i have to have the 203.4 files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Swordie is about to launch tomorrow. Put some respek on the goat swordiemen's name

I just mean the public 176 source im sure the source there launching with tomorrow is fixed up.

The public 176 isnt even really that broken it's just not the most stable ig

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, is there anyone that could provide some guidance on what should be done to allow a client to connect to the server?
I have managed to get the server running by placing the login.img.xml in the wz folder of the server to resolve an error and also amending probably around line 1345 of ItemData.java to
value = value.replaceAll("\\r|\\n", "").replace("[R8]", "");
to properly generate the dat files.

Server is up and running but I am unable to get a client to connect.
I have tried to run my own MSAuth server from http://forum.ragezone.com/f921/msauth-private-servers-1089817/index2.html and I am probably doing something incorrect as it is still redirecting me to .

Some guidance would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Deugene, i'm also trying to setup the server/client and maybe we can help each other. Pm me whenever you are free.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys how u got the login.img.xml file? I found 3 login.img.xml for dumping but there are for differents WZ and the line code says that are for ms.Server.loadWzData. The WZDumper can´t extract the file for the Data.wz. How u fix that?

--edit--
For those who have this prob. Copy the login.img.xml from wz/UI.wz/Login.img.xml and that fix the prob and start the channels.

--edit2--
I'm learning about localhost launcher and hook but can't get it at all. If someone can help me with that pls

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It wourld be nice if someone do a tutorial that show us how make the launcher connect to the server running locally , cuz there is a lot of info in the forum for how improve sources but for v18x+ launchers
there isn't info/tuto/sources, just say the NMCO change and its all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh thank goodness I found a v200 open source. But how do I set this up? Can someone make a tutorial video on setting this server emulator up please? I managed to get my v83 HeavenMS up. But how do I get this running? This will break me free from my mental gaming shackles for sure!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh thank goodness I found a v200 open source. But how do I set this up? Can someone make a tutorial video on setting this server emulator up please? I managed to get my v83 HeavenMS up. But how do I get this running? This will break me free from my mental gaming shackles for sure!

Check this tutorial out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check this tutorial out.

Thx! I'm so close to saying sayonara to the online gaming world - at least on the official servers that is. I can finally work like normal without being rushed or forced to wait before I can do something in the game before having to wait for a (late) bus to work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any kind soul can provide v203.4 localhost client, i would like to play with my friends. i followed the depotdownloader guide by DEugene but failed, please help :(: i got a message saying "Downloading depot manifest...Got CDN auth token for steamcontent.com result: Fail (expires 1 Jan 1970 12:00:00 am)".

sauce: https://forum.ragezone.com/f425/gms-v203-4-client-1172997/

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Back