Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleLand v92 source + database

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its vertisy v90 updated to v92
has more bugs
has hebrew support
7 different devs "worked" on this src
password security was downgraded from bcrypt to md5
essver hired me and then scammed me so this is now public

sql/dump.sql base vertisy sql structure
sql/dump-2020-05-05.sql data from 2 days ago
sql/dump-2020-05-07.sql data from when i got the duck out.

mapleland is a pay-to-play private server. u pay $6 per month up to $33 per month for access to the game and to get perks.
the project founder scammed multiple people and i am one of them.

Edit: i have removed personal data.

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
On RaGEZONE we allow leaks of private server sources and so forth However I am advising you to upload a database that does not contain persons personal information. It's one thing to leak source code, but keep other users personal data out of it.

That is our only desire. Failure to do that will result in this thread being deleted.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
On RaGEZONE we allow leaks of private server sources and so forth However I am advising you to upload a database that does not contain persons personal information. It's one thing to leak source code, but keep other users personal data out of it.

That is our only desire. Failure to do that will result in this thread being deleted.

Ok. done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, what is tis. Never knew a pay-to-play private server can exist lmao. Why would ppl pay to play? O.O
true, very true, never knew one like that could work out either.
the problem is that it isn't xD the owner decided to give 200 free entries to random users into a closed alpha test, and said that if people want to secure a spot they could contribute with a one-time fee of $6..
thats only for the alpha though, he even made it very clear that the game will be free and that everyone that played in the alpha will have their account wiped in a 2-4 week period, when the game is released. so yeah, no p2p sorry to disappoint you.

Last edited:

Sen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
up, please we still need client.

Back