Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Max stats item command for odinms based servers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
credit goes to jcreden I just decided to make it usable for odinms based server since a lot of ppl has probel with that here is the script, place it inside playercommand.java
remember to edit your xml file to max stat
PHP:
} else if (splitted[0].equals("@MSI")) {
            if (c.getPlayer().getStr() == 32000 && c.getPlayer().getDex() == 32000 && c.getPlayer().getInt() == 32000 && c.getPlayer().getLuk() == 32000 && c.getPlayer().haveItem(itemid, amount, true, true)) {
                c.getPlayer().setStr(4);
                c.getPlayer().setDex(4);
                c.getPlayer().setInt(4);
                c.getPlayer().setLuk(4);
                c.getPlayer().updateSingleStat(MapleStat.STR, 4);
                c.getPlayer().updateSingleStat(MapleStat.DEX, 4);
                c.getPlayer().updateSingleStat(MapleStat.INT, 4);
                c.getPlayer().updateSingleStat(MapleStat.LUK, 4);
                MapleInventoryManipulator.addById(c, MSI ID, (short) 1, c.getPlayer().getName());
                MapleInventoryManipulator.removeById(c, MapleInventoryType.ETC, *itemid*, amount, true, true);
                 player.getClient().getChannelServer().broadcastPacket(MaplePacketCreator.serverNotice(0, "[Achievement!] Congratulations to " + player.getName() + "! Achievement: Reward:  *MSI NAME*"));

} else {
                mc.dropMessage("You do not have enough *item* or stats for a MSI.\r\nYou currently have :\r\n " + c.getPlayer().getStr() + " Str, " + c.getPlayer().getDex() + " Dex, " + c.getPlayer().getInt() + " Int and " + c.getPlayer().getLuk() + " Luk.");
            }

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whenever I try to add the commands to my source, It never works o-o

I know I did it right and stuff cause on my last source, I had a ton of command. So when I switched, none of them works.

EDIT : I got a bunch of errors while compiling o.o

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can u post your playcommand.java? and what repack u using?:blink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whenever I try to add the commands to my source, It never works o-o

I know I did it right and stuff cause on my last source, I had a ton of command. So when I switched, none of them works.

EDIT : I got a bunch of errors while compiling o.o
Did u failed in java?

Back