Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PHP Cash Shop NX Code Generator (Per Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No problem :p
Remember to update your thread code as well

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh yeah, does this script prevent people who have dynamic IP addresses from doing it over and over again?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh yeah, does this script prevent people who have dynamic IP addresses from doing it over and over again?

I thought about that when writing it, but I figured it would be too much work to make it use user/pass account authentication when it can just be integrated into another CMS or something. (Plus I was kinda lazy and didn't want to do it XD) The private server that uses it is giving away the NX anyways, and I doubt too many people will keep changing their IP just for that... (I could be wrong though)

-shrug-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
>:O

You don't have permission to access /< on this server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't do anything o.o

If you got this error while using it on your own server, you must have set it up wrong or something's wrong with your server configuration. That's not really a script error, but a server/directory error.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Where do I add 'nxcode_track'? nxcode table? or odinms schema directly? or the account table....

Forbidden

Same error zzz I didnt do anything, I just config it enter root,root odinms schema and this is what i get..

My guess to that problem would be 'from the sql new table,nxcode_track', no table was added even thought it said setup had bee completed blahblah

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
IT DOESNT WORK FOR MINE!

i got Sean Pack 5.9, Full NX cash Shop

with MY SQL browser.

i have the Code button on my website. but whenever anyone clicks it. it says "FORBIDDEN" ERROR YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ACCESS THIS SERVER!

TEACH ME HOW TO SET IT UP PLEASE D;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I keep getting an error

Forbidden

What does that mean?

:busted_co: :scratch:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well even if it were tied to your USERCP, the php script says nothing about a account having a set value within the database, so with that being said, anyone could just hop on their userCP, generate..then change IP's / use a proxy and redo it. If anything just create a new collum within the account table, (ex. NXgenerated or something or another) and just make sure your php script gets the value (ex. if value <1 ) or something or another... and you should be fine, other than that it seems fine. (btw..I'm a php nub so don't bother flamming me it's pointless)

or, you could just use Bavilo's php script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way that you could add it so a person has to buy the nx code with mesos?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where do I need type the code?
Can anyone send me the spot link where to type the code,please? :Confuzzle

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yo does this work on the nexon maplestory? or only the private server?
and thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back