Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v111] - Lidium

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now this is something we can all get behind!

I will be working with this for fun now. (Note: I don't run a server but I do play with ones I can make and learning mostly from Java).

I am guessing you are using graalVM to run your server? I see it in my JDK Build when I run it with JDK16. It is missing the org.graalvm.polyglot, I will update when I install graalvm.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sgxbvxcbxc

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you fix localhost click mouse wider than 1024 to the right

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xfbbxcbxcb

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I build I am building with 16JDK is that okay? I am adding all the jars to my libraries right now and recompiling.

LidiumLoader 1...
Loader 2...
Loader 3...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializer
Error at server.Start.run(Start.java:62) at server.Start.main(Start.java:121)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException:
Cannot read the array length because "<local3>" is null
at provider.MapleDataProvider.fillMapleDataEntitys(MapleDataProvider.java:39)
at provider.MapleDataProvider.<init>(MapleDataProvider.java:35)
at provider.MapleDataProviderFactory.getWZ(MapleDataProviderFactory.java:31)
at provider.MapleDataProviderFactory.getDataProvider(MapleDataProviderFactory.java:37)
at server.life.MapleLifeFactory.<clinit>(MapleLifeFactory.java:46) ...
2 morePress any key to continue . . .
And yes I have my WZ folder in my extracted folder with the .bat. My guess is I have something wrong in my compile/version?
Path of my wz java -server -Dnet.sf.odinms.wzpath=wz/ server.Start (its in the same folder). This issue acts like it doesn't see the WZ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dsgsdbxcb

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did, I am not quite sure what is going on... will work on it later next week, I am having an issue with compiling with JDK16, I had 7_80 JRE installed and it only supports up to 52 so I have to get that fixed now. (I forgot I was re-installing JDK16 and with out JDK16 installed you simply can't run the launch.bat so make sure you have JDK16 installed if you build it with JDK16 which you should anyways).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
zdgbdbxcb

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why i get the errors?
9sin - [v111] - Lidium - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dsgbxcbxcb

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you get that fix? I mean anyone can change it but for the other people. My issue is resolved, just had to make sure the right java version was being used.

why i get the errors?

Please make sure to add all your .jars and use the current version of netbeans.

Here is my folder and it builds perfectly fine. (NOTE: I don't really know if you can build with out the emulator I am sure you can but for the sake of doing it all his way).

This is what it should look like adding all jars + graaljs
lithium.PNG - [v111] - Lidium - RaGEZONE Forums

I added the wz folder to my C drive just to get this up and going and have more class path errors:

LidiumLoader 1...
Loader 2...
Loader 3...
Loader 4...
Loader 5...
Loader 6...
20947 items loaded.
Loader 7...
Loader 8...
Loader 9...Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/mina/common/IoHandlerAdapter
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:1010)
at java.base/java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:150)
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.defineClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:855)
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.findClassOnClassPathOrNull(BuiltinClassLoader.java:753)
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClassOrNull(BuiltinClassLoader.java:676)
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:634)
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:182)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:519) at server.Start.run(Start.java:85) at server.Start.main(Start.java:121)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.mina.common.IoHandlerAdapter
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:636)
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:182)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:519) ...
11 morePress any key to continue . . .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did you get that fix? I mean anyone can change it but for the other people. My issue is resolved, just had to make sure the right java version was being used.

Here is my folder and it builds perfectly fine. (NOTE: I don't really know if you can build with out the emulator I am sure you can but for the sake of doing it all his way).

View attachment 169797

I added the wz folder to my C drive just to get this up and going and have more class path errors:

LidiumLoader 1...
Loader 2...
Loader 3...
Loader 4...
Loader 5...
Loader 6...
20947 items loaded.
Loader 7...
Loader 8...
Loader 9...Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/mina/common/IoHandlerAdapter
at java.base/java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:150)
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.defineClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:855)
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.findClassOnClassPathOrNull(BuiltinClassLoader.java:753)
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClassOrNull(BuiltinClassLoader.java:676)
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:634)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:519) at server.Start.run(Start.java:85) at server.Start.main(Start.java:121)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.mina.common.IoHandlerAdapter
at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:636)
now i get:
Error: Could not find or load main class server.Start
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: server.Start
Press any key to continue . . .

what the name of the file "dist" need to be?

View attachment 169797

LidiumLoader 1...
Loader 2...
Loader 3...
Loader 4...
Loader 5...
Loader 6...
20947 items loaded.
Loader 7...
Loader 8...
now i get:
Error: Could not find or load main class server.Start
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: server.Start

what the name of the file "dist" need to be?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are stuck on that you need to change your "Lib" folder to "dist" that is what I did. Echo off@title Lidium Server Consoleset CLASSPATH=.;dist\Lithium.jar;dist\mina-core.jar;dist\slf4j-api.jar;dist\slf4j-jdk14.jar;dist\mysql-connector-java-bin.jarjava -server -Dnet.sf.odinms.wzpath=wz/ server.Startpause

I also changed my launch.bat up to make it more directed to my local dist folder. But the class paths are not working for me as you saw. So I am not sure what my issue is.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you are stuck on that you need to change your "Lib" folder to "dist" that is what I did. @Echo off@title Lidium Server Consoleset CLASSPATH=.;dist\Lithium.jar;dist\mina-core.jar;dist\slf4j-api.jar;dist\slf4j-jdk14.jar;dist\mysql-connector-java-bin.jarjava -server -Dnet.sf.odinms.wzpath=wz/ server.Startpause

I also changed my launch.bat up to make it more directed to my local dist folder. But the class paths are not working for me as you saw. So I am not sure what my issue is.
ok now i get that:
Lidium
Loader 1...
Loader 2...
Loader 3...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at server.Start.run(Start.java:62)
at server.Start.main(Start.java:121)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot read the array length because "<local3>" is null
at provider.MapleDataProvider.fillMapleDataEntitys(MapleDataProvider.java:39)
at provider.MapleDataProvider.<init>(MapleDataProvider.java:35)
at provider.MapleDataProviderFactory.getWZ(MapleDataProviderFactory.java:31)
at provider.MapleDataProviderFactory.getDataProvider(MapleDataProviderFactory.java:37)
at server.life.MapleLifeFactory.<clinit>(MapleLifeFactory.java:46)
... 2 more
i think your wz not full?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make a wz folder in your C:\ drive root and extract the wz to that folder. He has pointers to point to that. He will make changes so make sure to keep a wz folder in your main folder as well when he updates.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Make a wz folder in your C:\ drive root and extract the wz to that folder. He has pointers to point to that. He will make changes so make sure to keep a wz folder in your main folder as well when he updates.
right after the update:
Lidium
Loader 1...
Loader 2...
Loader 3...
Loader 4...
Loader 5...
Loader 6...
20947 items loaded.
Loader 7...
Loader 8...
Loader 9...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/mina/common/IoHandlerAdapter
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:519)
at server.Start.run(Start.java:85)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:519)
... 11 more

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just fixed that problem about 2 seconds ago. So the issue is that I had to re-name my .jars to what is in my .bat. Here:
min-core.jar
slf4j-api.jar
slf4j-jdk14.jar
you also need to recompile and fix your netbeans because it depends on those files when built. After that it fixed my issue and it loaded everything except this:
LidiumLoader 1...
Loader 2...
Loader 3...
Loader 4...
Loader 5...
Loader 6...
20947 items loaded.
Loader 7...
Loader 8...
Loader 9...
[Loading Login]
Listening on port 8484.
[Login Initialized]
[Loading Channel]Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.eval(String)" because "engine" is null
at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.getInvocable(AbstractScriptManager.java:67)
at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.getInvocable(AbstractScriptManager.java:48) at scripting.EventScriptManager.<init>(EventScriptManager.java:60)
at handling.channel.ChannelServer.run_startup_configurations(ChannelServer.java:118)
at handling.channel.ChannelServer.startChannel_Main(ChannelServer.java:290) at server.Start.run(Start.java:91)

All I can read up online is that this is some issue with Java not loading script engines after JDK14? I might have to change my JDK to 14 and test not sure. (not a java guy and not familiar with it). Hope this helps anyone and if they have a solution to the above let me know I am out for the day. Well, to be exact the newer versions don't have a default engine anymore you have to define one I will have to look into implementing one and getting this running. I am interested on what the OP has to say.

Thanks everyone for the commutive effort.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just fixed that problem about 2 seconds ago. So the issue is that I had to re-name my .jars to what is in my .bat. Here:
min-core.jar
slf4j-api.jar
slf4j-jdk14.jar
you also need to recompile and fix your netbeans because it depends on those files when built. After that it fixed my issue and it loaded everything except this:
LidiumLoader 1...
Loader 2...
Loader 3...
Loader 4...
Loader 5...
Loader 6...
20947 items loaded.
Loader 7...
Loader 8...
Loader 9...
[Loading Login]
Listening on port 8484.
[Login Initialized]
[Loading Channel]Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.eval(String)" because "engine" is null
at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.getInvocable(AbstractScriptManager.java:67)
at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.getInvocable(AbstractScriptManager.java:48) at scripting.EventScriptManager.<init>(EventScriptManager.java:60)
at handling.channel.ChannelServer.run_startup_configurations(ChannelServer.java:118)
at handling.channel.ChannelServer.startChannel_Main(ChannelServer.java:290) at server.Start.run(Start.java:91)

All I can read up online is that this is some issue with Java not loading script engines after JDK14? I might have to change my JDK to 14 and test not sure. (not a java guy and not familiar with it). Hope this helps anyone and if they have a solution to the above let me know I am out for the day.
dammm we need change everything..rename and after recompile..maybe he need update the files..and make it easy

Back