Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v111] - Lidium

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, the Cashshop keep dcing me to the login screen.. Any way to fix it? cant find it by myself

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
only happens on w10

Nope, i'm using W7 and keep sending me to the login screen..

Also i noticed that the drop rate is not working for equips, all the etc and the consume stuff are being multiplied by the rates that has been set in the worldGMS but not working for Equips. any fix for those 2 things?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sdgxcvxcbxc

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you sure about this?

windows 7 works fine - w8 - w10 has a problem closing the cs

the drops im not sure about seems to be a problem on the source im using also
@Lichtmager - explain more?
another thing to fix would be the right click on buffs can't seen to disable a buff

9sin can you dm me your discord

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you sure about this?

Yes, totally sure about it. I'm using W7 with service pack 1, downloaded the latest build on github also im using netbeans 12.0 with java 16.0.2 and got kicked when i click on the cs.. i tried opening the localhost with compatibilty mode with vista and xp but the problem persist, also i tried to build a clean project just changing the ip adress and the problem persist.. any help?

the drops im not sure about seems to be a problem on the source im using also
@Lichtmager - explain more?

Well the real ussue is that the drop_data_global wont work for all mobs on the game for example the mobs at the mansion, doesnot matters how many you kill the just wont drop anything and i assume that if there are items assingned for all mobs on the game every mob has to drop the item at drop_data_global..

windows 7 works fine - w8 - w10 has a problem closing the cs

i also used another pc to connect to the game wich uses win7 x32 instead the win7 x64 wich is the one im using as the server and even in the x32 one with w7 the cs kicks me there too..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahh not sure would just look over the source and check the cash shop see if you see anything - could also check lithium to see what was updated i know lithium has no problems for w7 - w8 w10 gets dc after exiting

as for the mobs that don't drop anything i would suggest adding them in manually what i did

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya im way ahead of that, i already checked lithium and i just dont see the problem in the source it should work the way it is.. i also build the lithium source rev 96 and works nice, the cs i meant.. so i assume now that must be a sorce problem at the end, that i cant find tho.. anyways and for the drops i know adding the drops to drop_data works fine but the things comes with drop_data_global non all the mobs drops the stuff that has been set in there, maybe a range between certain ids idk.. gotta check it my self..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha yea the source got a bit wacky when he started updating it not to sure on some stuff, since i didn't test much - currently fixing up lithium got alot done so far - need any help or can help in some areas shoot a dm with discord name

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn i still cant fix the Cash shop not opening issue in W7..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, it keep sending me to the loging screen. I just changed the ip, started the server and the issue persist.. I'm on the edge on giving up with this, still don't understand why if im using w7 it kicks me to the log screen.. maybe cuz im using framework 4.8 wich is the one that w10 uses? i dont think thats the reason, also i downloaded NB 12.5 and java 16.02 and nothing.. srsly don't know what's wrong.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont give up the fix is easy - f3 you are not looking hard enough fixed it on lithium.

ill give you a hint - handler in cash shop has a problem with the close method plenty of threads show how to fix if you cant find it pm me ill help you out

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait a minute, while trying to search on how to make legends characters i changed the time of my computer to 13/06/2012 to be able to make special characters and WTF!? i can go into CS but when i change the time back to normal it got bugged again!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can I find instructions on how to set this up? I would love to try it out! Also, the discord link seems to be expired, is there any new one I can join ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I find instructions on how to set this up? I would love to try it out! Also, the discord link seems to be expired, is there any new one I can join ?

set it up like anyother server look up a guide on how to setup a v111 server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah, i've been having troubles finding the files for v111 though ahaha :cry:

Back