Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] HeavenMS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys, I need help ...I try to start the server, but it always gives me this same error. I thought they were the ports and opened the ports in the windows firewall: 7575, 7576, 7577 and 8484. The same error also follows and only in the launch.batIn netbeans I have no problem. It is the first time that I try to make a maple server. I'm pretty java noob so don't be so mean to me. I put the photo with the errors that I have in the launch.bat
JrI0FB9 - [v83] HeavenMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guys, I need help ...I try to start the server, but it always gives me this same error. I thought they were the ports and opened the ports in the windows firewall: 7575, 7576, 7577 and 8484. The same error also follows and only in the launch.batIn netbeans I have no problem. It is the first time that I try to make a maple server. I'm pretty java noob so don't be so mean to me. I put the photo with the errors that I have in the launch.bat
JrI0FB9 - [v83] HeavenMS - RaGEZONE Forums

It tells you what the error is, "address already in used". Something else is using that port. Either change the port or find out what's using it and stop it from using those ports.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i'm having a bug when using taunt. When i use it works fine but if i use it leaving the mob with the effect above it and then i re enter the map it instantly closes the client, also if i use it and someone enter the map closes his and my client.. Any idea what could it be?

Edit

Oh also i have to say that i have tried with clean wz file and also with the provided on the download page, algo with a fresh source of heavenms and the same thing happens, the client
crashes, it doesnt show a specific code just:

Ronan - [v83] HeavenMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to the maplestory scene.

I'm following through the read me for both HeavenMS and HeavenClient. The server is up and running and the official client can connect fine.

For HeavenClient it launches without any errors, but it just loads a black screen with a black box for the cursor, the user/password input is there because a text cursor flashes, so there's definitely. Not sure what the issue is that would cause this or what the problem might be? I'm just using the nx resources download from the readme, as well as the MapPretty nx download from there. All 18 nx files are in the directory and USE NX was defined when compiling.

I've tried the clean and re-compile steps a couple of times but I'm getting the same result.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I managed to get this server and the HeavenClient working.

I have some questions around quest scripts. I can see in npc scripts, you can invoke calls on the ConversationManager, and for quests, invoke calls on the QuestActionManager. I can also see that maps have an onUserEnter event. For map 130030000 this is:

Code:
ms.setQuestProgress(20010, 20022, 1);

And this quest is started by either warping to the map via portal, and if some reason that doesn't happen, it says you can click the npc to start it.

I never got any of the 20010 quest dialog, I can see in the file there is dialog from Kimu when the quest is in status 1. Kimu doesn't have an npc script either, if I add one and do a check on cm.isQuestStarted(20010) - this shows true, and I can see that in the database.

I guess my question is more around the flow of how quest scripts work. I assume if you call cm.startQuest(questID); in an npc dialog, this invokes the quests start function, but even if I do this for 20010 in Kimus npc script, nothing happens.

I guess I'm just a bit confused around how quest scripts operate compared to npc scripts, where and how should they be started / continued?

Like, in the above case, I'm assuming talking to Kimu should give me the status 1 dialog of 20010? But when you click Kimu, it's just handled via NPCTalkHandler - and I don't see anything in there that's going to allow it to proceed with the quest script.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am a senior developer, but I open the server but the client got problem and it quit after I walk a little, anyway I'm tired of trying to fix it, I would like to hire someone to work for me and make this job and them I pay the work as a freelancer, hour based work, anyone interested? Send me PM.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Couldnt figure out how to enable the “buy” button on megaphone.

Seems to be greyed out

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could someone post me a link to a download for heavenMS repack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me with this problem?

I've forwarded these ports:

MY Client Looks like this:

And when i launch it looks like this:

BUT.....
The problem is when i check the ports, it looks like their not open.
It looks like this:

And this means when i try to launch the client it gives me this error:

Please help me ! :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me with this problem?

I've forwarded these ports:

Is there a reason that you're forwarding ports on 192.168.0.106 instead of 178.157.196.209 that your client is trying to connect to? It's the server that you need to open up, not your client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pm me on discord i can help you with your issue.

Discord Tag: Syntax#1337

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone please, how do you import newer cash items (Sweetwater Tattoo, Shadow Soul, Aurora Pharady,)?

HaRepacker ([RELEASE] HaSuite - HaCreator 2.1/HaRepacker 4.2.3 (yes, HC is working now)) is the tool to use, but I'm having trouble converting it to v83. also tried using the .wz files from other v83 private servers (MapleRoyals) but without success

followed this guide (https://forum.ragezone.com/f701/help...ms-v83-820642/) without avail either (invalid pointer error). seems like v83 doesn't like the foreign file types, yeah? do more .wz files need an overhaul?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone please, how do you import newer cash items (Sweetwater Tattoo, Shadow Soul, Aurora Pharady,)?

HaRepacker ([RELEASE] HaSuite - HaCreator 2.1/HaRepacker 4.2.3 (yes, HC is working now)) is the tool to use, but I'm having trouble converting it to v83. also tried using the .wz files from other v83 private servers (MapleRoyals) but without success

followed this guide (https://forum.ragezone.com/f701/help...ms-v83-820642/) without avail either (invalid pointer error). seems like v83 doesn't like the foreign file types, yeah? do more .wz files need an overhaul?

I recommend you to use WzRepacker to convert any higher wz file to v83, just open it and save the file into v83. Once converted open the file with Harepacker and copy/dump the nodes you want to the files you use in your server.. That basically the way i've copied a buch of recent content to my server.
Hope works for you too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recommend you to use WzRepacker to convert any higher wz file to v83, just open it and save the file into v83. Once converted open the file with Harepacker and copy/dump the nodes you want to the files you use in your server.. That basically the way i've copied a buch of recent content to my server.
Hope works for you too.

Which wzrepacker do you use? Any link or post to it??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guys, can anyone help me? I've tried adding these custom npcs in fm:
Agent E -> 9000036
Dalair -> 9000040
Donation Box -> 9000041
Abdula -> 9209000

CUSTOM NPC SHOPS:
Asia -> 2082014
T-1337 -> 920110

Spiegelmann: automatized rock-refiner.
Asia: scroll & rarities shop NPC.
Abdula: lists droppers of needed skill/mastery books.
Agent E: accessory crafter.
Donation Box: automatized item-buyer.
Coco & Ace of Hearts: C. scroll crafters.

Can anyone tell me what did I do wrong? Im just trying to use the custom npcs in heavenms

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys, can anyone help me? I've tried adding these custom npcs in fm:
Agent E -> 9000036
Dalair -> 9000040
Donation Box -> 9000041
Abdula -> 9209000

CUSTOM NPC SHOPS:
Asia -> 2082014
T-1337 -> 920110

Spiegelmann: automatized rock-refiner.
Asia: scroll & rarities shop NPC.
Abdula: lists droppers of needed skill/mastery books.
Agent E: accessory crafter.
Donation Box: automatized item-buyer.
Coco & Ace of Hearts: C. scroll crafters.

Can anyone tell me what did I do wrong? Im just trying to use the custom npcs in heavenms

if im not wrong, there is some custom npc setting you need to turn on in order to add custom npc

Back