Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] HeavenMS

Discord: .z41n
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
thank you! i forgot to update that i had added it yesterday. thank you~!!

---

Btw, I have 4-5 tester helping me to test the server, everyone is able to login successfully except for the latest one.

He is able to login, but when he click on character, his clients shut down. I restarted server & let him test multiple different client however it does not work, have anyone encountered this issue?

Check your console, any errors? When he crashes, what error does he see? Where exactly does he crash when trying to login? Need specifics to debug.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your console, any errors? When he crashes, what error does he see? Where exactly does he crash when trying to login? Need specifics to debug.

ah, after much googling, it was a bug in his hardware.. multiple users from all around the net has this weird issue..

I fixed it by asking him to unplug his headphones.. and it miraculously works...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm having some problems on my launch.bat, can anyone help me?

java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: modifiers at java.base/java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Class.java:2549) at tools.AutoJCE.removeCryptographyRestrictions(AutoJCE.java:32) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:996)Failed to remove cryptography restrictionsHeavenMS v83 starting up.Skills loaded in 0.835 secondsItems loaded in 0.138 secondsQuest loaded in 1.003 secondsStarting world 0java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.getFactory()" because the return value of "javax.script.ScriptEngineManager.getEngineByName(String)" is null at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.<init>(AbstractScriptManager.java:44) at scripting.event.EventScriptManager.<init>(EventScriptManager.java:58) at net.server.channel.Channel.<init>(Channel.java:162) at net.server.Server.initWorld(Server.java:429) at net.server.Server.init(Server.java:921) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:997)java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.getFactory()" because the return value of "javax.script.ScriptEngineManager.getEngineByName(String)" is null at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.<init>(AbstractScriptManager.java:44) at scripting.event.EventScriptManager.<init>(EventScriptManager.java:58) at net.server.channel.Channel.<init>(Channel.java:162) at net.server.Server.initWorld(Server.java:429) at net.server.Server.init(Server.java:921) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:997)java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.getFactory()" because the return value of "javax.script.ScriptEngineManager.getEngineByName(String)" is null at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.<init>(AbstractScriptManager.java:44) at scripting.event.EventScriptManager.<init>(EventScriptManager.java:58) at net.server.channel.Channel.<init>(Channel.java:162) at net.server.Server.initWorld(Server.java:429) at net.server.Server.init(Server.java:921) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:997)java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.getFactory()" because the return value of "javax.script.ScriptEngineManager.getEngineByName(String)" is null at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.<init>(AbstractScriptManager.java:44) at scripting.event.EventScriptManager.<init>(EventScriptManager.java:58) at net.server.channel.Channel.<init>(Channel.java:162) at net.server.Server.initWorld(Server.java:429) at net.server.Server.init(Server.java:921) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:997)java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.getFactory()" because the return value of "javax.script.ScriptEngineManager.getEngineByName(String)" is null at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.<init>(AbstractScriptManager.java:44) at scripting.event.EventScriptManager.<init>(EventScriptManager.java:58) at net.server.channel.Channel.<init>(Channel.java:162) at net.server.Server.initWorld(Server.java:429) at net.server.Server.init(Server.java:921) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:997)Finished loading world 0Families loaded in 0.006 secondsListening on port 8484HeavenMS is now online.Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "scripting.event.EventScriptManager.cancel()" because "this.eventSM" is null at net.server.channel.Channel.reloadEventScriptManager(Channel.java:187) at net.server.Server.init(Server.java:965) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:997)
ISSUE SOLVED: I deleted java 16.0 and only own 18.0

When I login to the client i get this
Error thrown: game/packethandler/net.server.handlers.login.ServerlistRequestHandler.txtjava.lang.NullPointerException at tools.data.output.GenericLittleEndianWriter.writeMapleAsciiString(GenericLittleEndianWriter.java:133) at tools.MaplePacketCreator.getServerList(MaplePacketCreator.java:810) at net.server.handlers.login.ServerlistRequestHandler.handlePacket(ServerlistRequestHandler.java:42) at net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandler.java:197) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:997) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:641) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1300(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:48) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:1114) at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter$ProtocolDecoderOutputImpl.flush(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:437) at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:256) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:641) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1300(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:48) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:1114) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterAdapter.messageReceived(IoFilterAdapter.java:121) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:641) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.fireMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:634) at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.read(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:539) at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.access$1200(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:68) at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Processor.process(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:1242) at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Processor.process(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:1231) at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Processor.run(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:683) at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:64) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone is having trouble with the skill Taunt? It closes the client of others when i use it.. Most of times when another player hit the mob wich has the taunt thingie over it's head and when a player comes to the map and the mob has the status.. Same thing happens with Threaten (page skill)..

Any fix?

encodeTemporary in spawnMonsterInternal might be the problem, replace for mplew.skip(16); and test, i think it's not correct at all... check this link for more info: https://forum.ragezone.com/f566/help-error-38-using-threaten-1199761/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
never seen this bug 0.0 did you change anything in the source files?
No nothing?
I'm not sure that it's because im only one person, even though i changed the minimum about of people to 1 inside the yaml file,
But right after i choose a name for the guild and clicked to create it, it creates party and that's just it..

I have no freaking clue how to fix it xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No nothing?
I'm not sure that it's because im only one person, even though i changed the minimum about of people to 1 inside the yaml file,
But right after i choose a name for the guild and clicked to create it, it creates party and that's just it..

I have no freaking clue how to fix it xD

would suggest reinstalling the source
maybe you messed with something not sure tbh like i said never seen that issue xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone share the client files and generator tools? The google drive links requires a permission to access it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried that like 5 times xD
It keeps happening so im not sure what is wrong, but i cannot create a guild somehow xD

will upload a old version of the source - has working guilds xD

Can anyone share the client files and generator tools? The google drive links requires a permission to access it.

the g drive is open for anyone to access

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
will upload a old version of the source - has working guilds xD

Well not sure if that helps if you say this works for everyone else, but i just tried deleting EVERYTHING, and redownloading newest version again, i edited NOTHING and made a video right away xD
[video]https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/637499181[/video]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well not sure if that helps if you say this works for everyone else, but i just tried deleting EVERYTHING, and redownloading newest version again, i edited NOTHING and made a video right away xD
[video]https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/637499181[/video]

check the source / npc scriipt

post the script here or dm me your discord

kaf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, congratulations to the creator of this source, excellent work.I have a problem with this, has someone else happened to him?

at the time of passing content from other versions to v 83. using "heavenms" it does not allow me to do so, with other "source"Yes.someone else with this same problem?you can see the problem in the image

Ronan - [v83] HeavenMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
kaf you dont need to put a 0 at the beginning of the id

also it looks like you are missing that item would check your xmls and wz

kaf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks friend, what about the revision d wz and xml I have reviewed it more than 5 times and nothing, the two sources are v 83 so I use the same wz and wz, the strange thing is that in heavenms it does not allow me to add new elements from another server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
should be able to update the wz never had a problem! just make sure you follow the guides on RZ if you have any problems.

also he has his wz updated on google drive you can just use that and update it, since it has all the working stuff!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay I got HeavenMS compiled and up and running along with HeavenMS custom client (Major respect to Ronan!). Anyone else running into this strange issue though? I get no spawns! I figured out to set my gm level to 6 instead of 1 to unlock all commands, but even trying to spawn enemies via command doesn't work either. I thought it might have something to do with gmhide but doing hide/unhide doesn't seem to change anything. Also buffs don't seem to be applied via command either.

I see that a lot of NPCs either have no dialog or are bugged but I suppose that's normal and you have to implement those yourself. I should still be getting spawning mobs though right?

Also I went through the steps to also get Za1n's C++ server going as I think it's fitting a custom c++ maple client with a custom c++ maple server :)! (Major Respect to you too Za1n!)

That one though I think the problem is just that heavenMS is using it's modified NX Wz's and xanadu83 uses unmodified Wz's so I get black shrunk screens... So to fix that I think I just have to get them both in sync with the proper / ideal Wz's and then any other minor incompatibility shouldn't be too much of a problem to sort out, since they're based on the same version so it should be mostly compatible!

Thanks for your help! It's time for continuing the journey once again! But this time with a unified server and client both in the same highly performant language where they stay fast together! The c++ server although haven't gotten it fully realized yet does seem to be snappier on server responses so it'll be worth it to get these projects in sync!
1qnOS7v - [v83] HeavenMS - RaGEZONE Forums

hbEeKU6 - [v83] HeavenMS - RaGEZONE Forums

FGvlhos - [v83] HeavenMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back