Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] HeavenMS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know why the Quest Rate doesn't work? I enabled it as TRUE in the config file and set the rates, yet I'm still getting the server rates.

Reaction score
Anyone happen to know what causes issues with freezing monsters in this source? Paladin ice element skills do not freeze and Ice Mage skills sometimes bug out and only freeze a portion of the monsters and after the server has been up for a while, not at all.

I've tried re-extracting the WZ files a couple of times for the "current" WZ files to no effect. Not sure what is causing this to occur.

Edit: I figured it out. Had to change

Java:
if (charge == WhiteKnight.BW_ICE_CHARGE || charge == WhiteKnight.SWORD_ICE_CHARGE) {
                                        monster.setTempEffectiveness(Element.ICE, ElementalEffectiveness.WEAK, chargeSkill.getEffect(player.getSkillLevel(chargeSkill)).getY() * 1000);
                                        break;
                                    }

in AbstractDealDamageHandler.java to
Java:
                                    if (charge == WhiteKnight.BW_ICE_CHARGE || charge == WhiteKnight.SWORD_ICE_CHARGE) {
                                        monster.setTempEffectiveness(Element.ICE, ElementalEffectiveness.WEAK, chargeSkill.getEffect(player.getSkillLevel(chargeSkill)).getY() * 1000);
                                        MonsterStatusEffect monsterStatusEffect = new MonsterStatusEffect(Collections.singletonMap(MonsterStatus.FREEZE, chargeSkill.getEffect(player.getSkillLevel(chargeSkill)).getX()), chargeSkill, null, false);
                                        long duration = SECONDS.toMillis(chargeSkill.getEffect(player.getSkillLevel(chargeSkill)).getY());
                                        monster.applyStatus(player, monsterStatusEffect, false, duration);
                                        break;

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a way in this that i can change the remaining sp for a beginner job instead of max 6. can't seem to do it. is it tied to a client edit.?

Back