[v83] HeavenMS

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1921222324252627282930 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    Z41N#1377Location
    224Posts

Re: [v83] HeavenMS

Quote Originally Posted by shin1234 View Post
    thank you! i forgot to update that i had added it yesterday. thank you~!!

---

Btw, I have 4-5 tester helping me to test the server, everyone is able to login successfully except for the latest one.

He is able to login, but when he click on character, his clients shut down. I restarted server & let him test multiple different client however it does not work, have anyone encountered this issue?
    Check your console, any errors? When he crashes, what error does he see? Where exactly does he crash when trying to login? Need specifics to debug.

MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    107Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Z41N View Post
    Check your console, any errors? When he crashes, what error does he see? Where exactly does he crash when trying to login? Need specifics to debug.
    ah, after much googling, it was a bug in his hardware.. multiple users from all around the net has this weird issue..

I fixed it by asking him to unplug his headphones.. and it miraculously works...

MemberRank
    Sep 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

I'm having some problems on my launch.bat, can anyone help me?

java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: modifiers at java.base/java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Class.java:2549) at tools.AutoJCE.removeCryptographyRestrictions(AutoJCE.java:32) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:996)Failed to remove cryptography restrictionsHeavenMS v83 starting up.Skills loaded in 0.835 secondsItems loaded in 0.138 secondsQuest loaded in 1.003 secondsStarting world 0java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.getFactory()" because the return value of "javax.script.ScriptEngineManager.getEngineByName(String)" is null at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.<init>(AbstractScriptManager.java:44) at scripting.event.EventScriptManager.<init>(EventScriptManager.java:58) at net.server.channel.Channel.<init>(Channel.java:162) at net.server.Server.initWorld(Server.java:429) at net.server.Server.init(Server.java:921) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:997)java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.getFactory()" because the return value of "javax.script.ScriptEngineManager.getEngineByName(String)" is null at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.<init>(AbstractScriptManager.java:44) at scripting.event.EventScriptManager.<init>(EventScriptManager.java:58) at net.server.channel.Channel.<init>(Channel.java:162) at net.server.Server.initWorld(Server.java:429) at net.server.Server.init(Server.java:921) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:997)java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.getFactory()" because the return value of "javax.script.ScriptEngineManager.getEngineByName(String)" is null at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.<init>(AbstractScriptManager.java:44) at scripting.event.EventScriptManager.<init>(EventScriptManager.java:58) at net.server.channel.Channel.<init>(Channel.java:162) at net.server.Server.initWorld(Server.java:429) at net.server.Server.init(Server.java:921) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:997)java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.getFactory()" because the return value of "javax.script.ScriptEngineManager.getEngineByName(String)" is null at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.<init>(AbstractScriptManager.java:44) at scripting.event.EventScriptManager.<init>(EventScriptManager.java:58) at net.server.channel.Channel.<init>(Channel.java:162) at net.server.Server.initWorld(Server.java:429) at net.server.Server.init(Server.java:921) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:997)java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.getFactory()" because the return value of "javax.script.ScriptEngineManager.getEngineByName(String)" is null at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.<init>(AbstractScriptManager.java:44) at scripting.event.EventScriptManager.<init>(EventScriptManager.java:58) at net.server.channel.Channel.<init>(Channel.java:162) at net.server.Server.initWorld(Server.java:429) at net.server.Server.init(Server.java:921) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:997)Finished loading world 0Families loaded in 0.006 secondsListening on port 8484HeavenMS is now online.Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "scripting.event.EventScriptManager.cancel()" because "this.eventSM" is null at net.server.channel.Channel.reloadEventScriptManager(Channel.java:187) at net.server.Server.init(Server.java:965) at net.server.Server.main(Server.java:997)
    ISSUE SOLVED: I deleted java 16.0 and only own 18.0

When I login to the client i get this
    Error thrown: game/packethandler/net.server.handlers.login.ServerlistRequestHandler.txtjava.lang.NullPointerException at tools.data.output.GenericLittleEndianWriter.writeMapleAsciiString(GenericLittleEndianWriter.java:133) at tools.MaplePacketCreator.getServerList(MaplePacketCreator.java:810) at net.server.handlers.login.ServerlistRequestHandler.handlePacket(ServerlistRequestHandler.java:42) at net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandler.java:197) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:997) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:641) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1300(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:48) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:1114) at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter$ProtocolDecoderOutputImpl.flush(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:437) at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:256) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:641) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1300(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:48) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:1114) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterAdapter.messageReceived(IoFilterAdapter.java:121) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:641) at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.fireMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:634) at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.read(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:539) at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.access$1200(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:68) at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Processor.process(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:1242) at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Processor.process(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:1231) at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Processor.run(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:683) at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:64) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Last edited by empresslilith; 14-09-21 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Solved First Issue

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    100Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lichtmager View Post
    Anyone is having trouble with the skill Taunt? It closes the client of others when i use it.. Most of times when another player hit the mob wich has the taunt thingie over it's head and when a player comes to the map and the mob has the status.. Same thing happens with Threaten (page skill)..

Any fix?
    encodeTemporary in spawnMonsterInternal might be the problem, replace for mplew.skip(16); and test, i think it's not correct at all... check this link for more info: https://forum.ragezone.com/f566/help...eaten-1199761/

GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    4,873Posts

Quote Originally Posted by empresslilith View Post
    When I login to the client i get this
    Looks like `eventmsg` is null. Check `config.yaml` in the root directory and make sure there is a string value for the world's event message!

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    Bredsten, SondeLocation
    41Posts

So whenever i try to create a guild it just creates a party instead? o,o anyone know how to fix this error?

MemberRank
    Sep 2019 Join Date
    64Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sadiaas View Post
    So whenever i try to create a guild it just creates a party instead? o,o anyone know how to fix this error?
    never seen this bug 0.0 did you change anything in the source files?

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    Bredsten, SondeLocation
    41Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lololololololol View Post
    never seen this bug 0.0 did you change anything in the source files?
    No nothing?
    I'm not sure that it's because im only one person, even though i changed the minimum about of people to 1 inside the yaml file,
    But right after i choose a name for the guild and clicked to create it, it creates party and that's just it..

I have no freaking clue how to fix it xD

MemberRank
    Sep 2019 Join Date
    64Posts

No nothing?
    I'm not sure that it's because im only one person, even though i changed the minimum about of people to 1 inside the yaml file,
    But right after i choose a name for the guild and clicked to create it, it creates party and that's just it..

I have no freaking clue how to fix it xD
    would suggest reinstalling the source
    maybe you messed with something not sure tbh like i said never seen that issue xD

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

Can anyone share the client files and generator tools? The google drive links requires a permission to access it.

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    Bredsten, SondeLocation
    41Posts

would suggest reinstalling the source
    maybe you messed with something not sure tbh like i said never seen that issue xD
    i tried that like 5 times xD
    It keeps happening so im not sure what is wrong, but i cannot create a guild somehow xD

MemberRank
    Sep 2019 Join Date
    64Posts

i tried that like 5 times xD
    It keeps happening so im not sure what is wrong, but i cannot create a guild somehow xD
    will upload a old version of the source - has working guilds xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sidebusiness View Post
    Can anyone share the client files and generator tools? The google drive links requires a permission to access it.
    the g drive is open for anyone to access

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    Bredsten, SondeLocation
    41Posts

will upload a old version of the source - has working guilds xD
    Well not sure if that helps if you say this works for everyone else, but i just tried deleting EVERYTHING, and redownloading newest version again, i edited NOTHING and made a video right away xD
    https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/637499181

MemberRank
    Sep 2019 Join Date
    64Posts

Well not sure if that helps if you say this works for everyone else, but i just tried deleting EVERYTHING, and redownloading newest version again, i edited NOTHING and made a video right away xD
    https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/637499181

check the source / npc scriipt

post the script here or dm me your discord

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    3Posts

Hello, congratulations to the creator of this source, excellent work.I have a problem with this, has someone else happened to him?

at the time of passing content from other versions to v 83. using "heavenms" it does not allow me to do so, with other "source"Yes.someone else with this same problem?you can see the problem in the image

Last edited by kaf; 1 Day Ago at 08:09 AM.

Advertisement